By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - VG Charts Community

Well as most of you have probably noticed by now we have set up a full back-end community on VG Charts. When you log in you should get options for your mailbox, friends lists, photo galleries, profile editor and so on. Please check it all out and familiarise yourself. And maybe send some messages to people if you want !! We are going to hold a competition on Monday to see who has the best profile so far - so get working on it. Myself and Broshnat have had a go to give you some guidance. As ever, any problems / bugs / errors then let us know Thanks

Around the Network

We also have IRC channels now.

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt. -Mark Twain

2004 Lincoln LSV8 - ~$15,000

K&N Cold Air Intake - $300

Handheld ECU Reprogrammer - $400

The look on a ricer's face when they get their ass beat off the line by a Lincoln - Priceless

This new stuff is amazing guys, I really like it !! Gonna upload some pics and stuff in a bit

Curses! I'm going to be away until sunday night. I'm going to have to go profile crazy when I get back. And the new stuff is awsome!

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.