By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The PlayStation 3 exclusive sellers list.

The PlayStation 3 million sellers list is a thread that i have started to keep you informed of all PlayStation 3 million sellers and their activity based on information from VGChartz.

The list will be updated weekly and will feature: position number, name, sales and position last week! of course any new million seller will be added.

Any questions, thoughts or queries please post below!

PLW: Position Last Week!

N: Name. Sales: PLW:
1 Grand Theft Auto 4. 5.51M  
2 Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare. 4.11M  
3 Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots. 3.89M  
4 Resistance: Fall of Man. 3.57M  
5 Motorstorm. 3.47M  
6 Assassin's Creed. 3.34M  
7 Call of Duty: World at War. 3.10M  
8 Gran Turismo 5: Prolouge. 2.99M  
9 Uncharted: Drakes Fortune. 2.32M  
10 Little Big Planet. 2.11M  

Fifa Soccer 09

2.06M  
12 PES 2009: Pro Evolution Soccer. 1.90M  
13 Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock. 1.83M  
14 Pro Evolution Soccer 2008. 1.73M  
15 Fifa 08. 1.68M  
16 Need for Speed: ProStreet. 1.58M  
17 Madden NFL 09. 1.55M  
18 Resistance 2. 1.53M  
19 Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction. 1.46M  
20 Heavenly Sword. 1.35M  
21 Fallout 3. 1.35M  
22 Resident Evil 5. 1.32M  
23 Devil May Cry 4. 1.26M  
24 Killzone 2. 1.24M  
25 Need for Speed: Undercover. 1.22M  
26 Star Wars: The Force Unleashed. 1.14M  
27 WWE  SmackDown! vs. RAW 2008. 1.14M  
28 Guitar Hero: World Tour. 1.10M  
29 Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas 2. 1.07M  

PS3 Trophies

DS: 120,000,000; Wii: 60,000,000; Xbox 360: 38,000,000; PlayStation 3: 34,000,000; PlayStation Portable: 60,000,000

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Around the Network

Not all those are exclusives :p

Garnett said:

i noticed that too... but im guessin he is saying that this thread will be exclusive to the million sellers of ONLY ps3

mtlca66 said:
Garnett said:

i noticed that too... but im guessin he is saying that this thread will be exclusive to the million sellers of ONLY ps3

i was gonna say that :p

Misleading title!

I don't suppose you could maybe include the top two or so games that are closest to hitting 1 mil? Just so the rest of us can be lazy and see what games are close, but not quite there. ^_^

Around the Network

bold and color the ones that are exclusives please :P

Most games had been adjusted down. Motorstorm got adjusted down 400k and Killzone 2 went down 40k

Battlefield Bad Company 2 > Modern Warfare 2

nice list.....i like things like this......yes i know i'm sad........but so what.....i'll be keeping an eye on it.....

i have only played 9 on the list soon to be 10 as i'll be playing resi 5 next....

Above & Beyond

insomniac17 said:
I don't suppose you could maybe include the top two or so games that are closest to hitting 1 mil? Just so the rest of us can be lazy and see what games are close, but not quite there. ^_^

Just use this link.

But anyways, they are

Soul Calibur IV at 962k
Burnout Paradise at 931k

Although, to be realistic, Street Fighter 4 will hit a million before either of those.

Yakuzaice said:
insomniac17 said:

Just use this link.

But anyways, they are

Soul Calibur IV at 962k
Burnout Paradise at 931k

Although, to be realistic, Street Fighter 4 will hit a million before either of those.  Also, completely unrelated, but apparently they are only still tracking DBZ: Burst Limit in Japan.  Seems kind of odd.

See, but clicking on this thread involves less effort than finding that page every time, which is why the bolded is in my post. =)

EDIT: And, tbh, I could just use that link and bypass this thread altogether if I was to use it.

insomniac17 said:

See, but clicking on this thread involves less effort than finding that page every time, which is why the bolded is in my post. =)

EDIT: And, tbh, I could just use that link and bypass this thread altogether if I was to use it.

Well that was somewhat my point lol.