By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New EU PS3 Starter Pack (Heavenly Sword + F1)+more

Gamefront is reporting that a new PS3 starter pack will be in Europe.

It will have the 60gb PS3, Heavenly Sword, F1, and an extra Sixaxis controller for 599 Euros.

I guess they refuse to cut the price?

Around the Network

Note to Sony:

These bundles don't work if you jack up the price.

MontanaHatchet said:
Note to Sony:

These bundles don't work if you jack up the price.

Same price, pound/euro learn the differance.

don't they already have a motorstorm/resistance bundle with 2 controllers for the same price? I don't see how this is any better, just different games.

In different news SDF reports that

SCEE Unveils New PS3 Starter Pack - 360 Officially Dead and Buried in Europe

Capcom jumps ship - XBox 360 loses more exclusives

UK Playstation Magazine confirms Bioshock coming to PS3 (for the THIRD time)

Harry Potter Coming to 360 HD-DVD…on 2 Discs with Intermission

that site is good for a laugh

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

Actually Hus there was an article recently (ill find it later) that said before the starter pack retailers were able to sell the ps3 for less than the RRP of 425GBP because sony sold it to them for like 390GBP. However, with the increased "value" (sarcasm) of the starter pack, Sony raised the price given to retailers to 415GBP hence retailers can no longer sell at under the RRP of 425GBP, effectively creating a price RISE in Great Britain. Kudos Sony, Kudos

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network
starcraft said:
Actually Hus there was an article recently (ill find it later) that said before the starter pack retailers were able to sell the ps3 for less than the RRP of 425GBP because sony sold it to them for like 390GBP. However, with the increased "value" (sarcasm) of the starter pack, Sony raised the price given to retailers to 415GBP hence retailers can no longer sell at under the RRP of 425GBP, effectively creating a price RISE in Great Britain. Kudos Sony, Kudos

LMFAO

so 15 more for a game and extra controller, ohh noes what did you do sony. 

Nooooooooo. 

johnsobas said:
don't they already have a motorstorm/resistance bundle with 2 controllers for the same price? I don't see how this is any better, just different games.

In different news SDF reports that

SCEE Unveils New PS3 Starter Pack - 360 Officially Dead and Buried in Europe

Capcom jumps ship - XBox 360 loses more exclusives

UK Playstation Magazine confirms Bioshock coming to PS3 (for the THIRD time)

Harry Potter Coming to 360 HD-DVD…on 2 Discs with Intermission

that site is good for a laugh

God, I hate those douchebags. They're everything I hate about Sony fanboys boiled and simmered into one single website.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Hus said:
starcraft said:

LMFAO

Nooooooooo.

They effectively INCREASED the price of a PS3.  Seems to be a pretty major cockup to me

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

starcraft said:
Hus said:
starcraft said:

LMFAO

Nooooooooo.

They effectively INCREASED the price of a PS3.  Seems to be a pretty major cockup to me

yeeeeep, hus use your brain before you start talking

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.

Much more interesting than the last bundle for me at least; still too expensive though.