By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - What has gotten into Square Enix?

Khuutra said:
Hey forevercloud3000, I don't agree with you either.

Read Onyxmeth's post. It's kind of required reading for anyone who likes Square games. I quoted it right up there, for easy access.

Yeah I agree with Khuutra. Read Onyxmeth's post. He's a smart fella, and ruggedly handsome also.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Around the Network

i think the DS support it quite poor form square actually.

the only original game its twewy 88% on metacritic and tons of remades that i already played.

They can still pump out the hits. Look at "The world ends with you" That game swept the DS awards last year

THose who think SE is failing this Gen...
forevercloud
cgi
Dgc1808
hatmoza 2.0
BMaker 11
loud hot white box
serious frustrating
Smashed
Naum
etc.

Those who think Im just a fanboy on a rant and none of us know what we are talking about...
Kasz
Darc

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

Jo21 said:
i think the DS support it quite poor form square actually.

the only original game its twewy 88% on metacritic and tons of remades that i already played.

Looking at your collection... no you didn't. You really, really didn't.

@forevercloud:

I think your list is incomplete.

Around the Network
forevercloud3000 said:
forevercloud
cgi
Dgc1808
hatmoza 2.0
BMaker 11
loud hot white box
serious frustrating
Smashed
Naum
etc.

Those who think Im just a fanboy on a rant and none of us know what we are talking about...
Kasz
Darc

Well you just missed 2 other people who agreed...

and the first 6 people you listed were sony fanboys....

and this is in the sony discussion thread.

I may as well ask whether or not the American revolution was justified in a UK classroom and claim that's popular opinion.

forevercloud3000 said:
forevercloud
cgi
Dgc1808
hatmoza 2.0
BMaker 11
loud hot white box
serious frustrating
Smashed
Naum
etc.

Kasz
Darc

You forgot to add me to the bottom list. I can provide past topics you've made to prove my point also. Just let me know.

@jo21-Judging by your gaming collection, you don't know jack about the DS's Square lineup.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

forevercloud3000 said:
Darc Requiem said:
Wow Kasz, I was playing Star Ocean IV. Sorry I left you here all alone man. Seems you been fighting the good fight. Forevercloud is a Sony fanboy. If these SE games were on PS3 he wouldn't be bitching, but they aren't so he is.

Ok I am not the only one who has noticed the decline. Besides you and Kasz majority agree with me, SE is F'ing up big time. SO how am I being the fanboy? You are just in denial. Would you still be calling this a fanboy thread if it was made by CGI, someone who has all systems? Or how about anyone else saying the SAME DAMN THING!!!

It seems to me that people who actually own a 360 and played SE's games on it seem to think they are rather good, not great though, but definitely not the "garbage" you are calling them. While "PS3 only and forever" people who have never played these games (you included) are the ones seeing this "DAMN THING!!!!" you are talking about.

The section this thread is in and complete ignore of Square's handheld titles basically answer for what purpose have this thread been created. And clearly it wasnt created to talk about Square' games quality in general.

Edit: Nevermind.

Why don'tcha own a PSP or DS, CGI?

Pretty much Hatmoza's sig at this point, until something good happens anyway.

edit: Handhelds actually have it different. Good Square titles on 'em.

Person 1: Does Valkyria Chronicles have trophies?
Person 2:  No.
Person 1: Forget it. I'm not buying it.
Person 2: Wait! It's amazing! Unique, charming, drop dead gorgeous... Hello?