By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - people that buy 10 hour or less games

how come u dont rent it? a sp game only thats less then 10 hours only is not worth the $60 imo =/ just a question

Around the Network

If it's a good game, I'll replaying it a bunch of times, thus a 10 hour game transforms magically into a 30+ hour one.

Cause it might take me an enitre month to find time to get through a 10 hour game. Then again, I rarely pay full price for games.

I buy all my games mainly because I always like going back at a later time and replaying them. I like being able to know that I own the game and can go back and play it whenever I want for free.

I am collecting them in a way. I never sell games either. Still got my genesis here.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

Around the Network

I have to own them. I don't play demos very often either. Playing a game I don't own feels like wasted play time. My cousin loaned me 15 (!) PS3 games for a couple of months. I didn't play much of them because they weren't mine. Crazy, huh?

because some countries don't allow rentals?

support the industry, Wii needs core game sales.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

I still enjoy them, but also stopped buying them. I'll only make an except for the really good ones, and hopefully Infamous/GoW3 will make that list =o

http://soundcloud.com/cathode

PSN: Parasitic_Link

rentals are illegal in my country (belgium)