atma998 said:
seece said:
yanamaster said:
seece said:
darthdevidem01 said:
@Seece

what!

that game looks horrible!

Well no actualy gameplay was shown so I guess we're both wrong ... anyway it looks more creative and fun that Wii Sports ... or Wii Play whichever one its trying to be.

So we have no actual gameplay yet you say it looks more creative than wiisports and the rest?

....i wonder if you understand just how stupid that comment was. Make a claim like that after we've seen more than a cg movie.

I'm going by the fact it has charm and is much easier on the eye, the basics of the game are going to be much the same as Wii Play/sports. If not better because its updated tech.

Oh please! Stop trolling...

Its my opinion the game looks more fun than Wii Sports/Play ...

mine too but i think he feels alittle threatened. no other reason than that to be that defensive . he shouldnt feel that way since i think itll bomb

Like I said before he can't say this game look more fun than Wii Sports/Play when there isnt any gameplay shown. This is absolutely ridiculous. Whatever I agree with you that it will be a total flop!

There is gameplay shown.  It's on the official game website.  http://www.squeeballs.com./

Around the Network
bdbdbd said:
@Nightsurge: Well now, unless it gets bundled and M$ driving it forward to devs, to get it implemented into all the games from now on, it has no widespread future.

I don't know if the controller has a controller for the second hand, but if it doesn't, it's going to limit severely its useability in most of the games, which means that it basically limits itself only into number of categories of games (meaning limited success).

M$ may not be interested in supporting the peripheral due to their next gen plans. Since their Xbox ventures aren't going to turn into profit this gen and Nintendo is going to end up as a winner this gen, they need to hit next gen to edge out the competition. M$ doesn't want to spoil their next gen potential by marketing it this gen.
Also, they're doing rather good at the moment, especially when Sony is doing relatively bad (who M$ wanted to shoot down).

In that respect I do agree with you.  This is not some controller to be implemented into every game.  It is a controller to base some casual games off of for the remaining 3 years of this generation.  I don't want this device to have a widespread future being used in all the 360 games because that ruins the games that aren't meant for motion controls (shooters mostly).

As to the bolded part:  I assume you mean for the entire Xbox family?  The Xbox 360 turned a profit last year, and should keep chugging profits from here on out.  By the end of this generation, I'd say they will be much closer to breaking even overall on their Xbox ventures.

Man, look at all the 360 fanboys go rabid, it's hilarious. :p

First they're all bashing Wii for having motion controls, then the second a motion controller gets announced for their system they practically proclaim it to be the HD consoles' messiah.

Also, claiming this thing's superior or 'perfecting motion-sensing' is just silly. It's not even out yet, it's made by a 3rd party, it's being released 4 years into the 360's life cycle, and the only game announced to utilize it so far is a minigame compilation (presumably the bane of all core gaming, if HD gamers are to be believed).

Again, I lol'd hard. :p

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

nightsurge said:
atma998 said:
Max King of the Wild said:
seece said:
atma998 said:
seece said:
yanamaster said:
seece said:
darthdevidem01 said:
@Seece

what!

that game looks horrible!

Well no actualy gameplay was shown so I guess we're both wrong ... anyway it looks more creative and fun that Wii Sports ... or Wii Play whichever one its trying to be.

So we have no actual gameplay yet you say it looks more creative than wiisports and the rest?

....i wonder if you understand just how stupid that comment was. Make a claim like that after we've seen more than a cg movie.

I'm going by the fact it has charm and is much easier on the eye, the basics of the game are going to be much the same as Wii Play/sports. If not better because its updated tech.

Oh please! Stop trolling...

Its my opinion the game looks more fun than Wii Sports/Play ...

mine too but i think he feels alittle threatened. no other reason than that to be that defensive . he shouldnt feel that way since i think itll bomb

Like I said before he can't say this game look more fun than Wii Sports/Play when there isnt any gameplay shown. This is absolutely ridiculous. Whatever I agree with you that it will be a total flop!

There is gameplay shown.  It's on the official game website.  http://www.squeeballs.com./

Maybe, but he admited that he didnt see any gameplay when he said that which is ridiculous.

Cheebee said:

First they're all bashing Wii for having motion controls, then the second a motion controller gets announced for their system they practically proclaim it to be the HD consoles' messiah.

Also, claiming this thing's superior or 'perfecting motion-sensing' is just silly. It's not even out yet, it's made by a 3rd party, it's being released 4 years into the 360's life cycle, and the only game announced to utilize it so far is a minigame compilation (presumably the bane of all core gaming, if HD gamers are to be believed).

Dude you make me LOL even harder.

Xbox 360 is currently only 3 years and 4 months old in the US where it debuted.  The claims of being superior or "perfecting motion-sensing" are based off of the scientific facts that this 3rd party company already revealed about what this device can do and how it does it.

Around the Network
nightsurge said:
Cheebee said:

Xbox 360 is currently only 3 years and 4 months old in the US where it debuted.  The claims of being superior or "perfecting motion-sensing" are based off of the scientific facts that this 3rd party company already revealed about what this device can do and how it does it.

Do you really think that a pure unknown 3rd party company could do better than Nintendo??? I mean how many millions did Nintendo spent on R&D vs. this company? There is no way that thing should do better and that is without mentioning the Wii Motion +.

nightsurge said:
Cheebee said:

And you just made me ROFL. :p Are you serious? :p Man.

Xbox 360. It's 3 years and 4 months old NOW. When's that motion controller releasing again? Right. ;)

As for the rest, I'll believe it's the perfect motion-sensing controller when I try it, and when others have. Reading some figures and claims on paper is very different from how things work out in practice. I'm sure everyone can think of at least one hundred claims made by videogame companies that eventually turned out to be utter bull.

atma998 said:
nightsurge said:
Cheebee said:

Do you really think that a pure unknown 3rd party company could do better than Nintendo??? I mean how many millions did Nintendo spent on R&D vs. this company? There is no way that thing should do better and that is without mentioning the Wii Motion +.

This 3rd party has been in the motion business longer than Nintendo.  The Wii remote is not exactly a very advanced setup when it comes to motion control.  Once this thing releases, you will be able to give a difinitive answer, but based on the information given to us so far, this thing is leaps and bounds better than the Wii remote.  Wii Motion+ may make them about tie if Nintendo ever releases it.

And you just made me ROFL. :p Are you serious? :p Man.

Xbox 360. It's 3 years and 4 months old NOW. When's that motion controller releasing again? Right. ;)

As for the rest, I'll believe it's the perfect motion-sensing controller when I try it, and when others have. Reading some figures and claims on paper is very different from how things work out in practice. I'm sure everyone can think of at least one hundred claims made by videogame companies that eventually turned out to be utter bull.

Got me there.  For some reason I had forgotten the Q4 mention and was thinking it was going to be released in the near future.

Ah whatever, we'll see what it does when it's released. But PS3 is gonna be seriously lagging behind if it's gonna get it a year later. That'd be fall 2010, while the 360 version is out this fall and Wii M+ sometime during spring or summer this year.