By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - LIVE Activity for week of March 16th. CoD WaW takes top spot.

http://majornelson.com/archive/2009/03/24/live-activity-for-week-of-march-16th.aspx

LIVE Activity for week of March 16th

Xbox 360 Top Live Titles (based on UU’s)

1    Call of Duty: WaW
2    Halo 3
3    Call of Duty 4
4    RESIDENT EVIL 5
5    Gears of War 2
6    GTA IV
7    Halo Wars
8    FIFA 09
9    Left 4 Dead
10   Guitar Hero World Tour

Top Arcade Titles (Full Versions purchased)

1   Peggle
2   Castle Crashers
3   Worms
4   CRYSTAL DEFENDERS
5   UNO
6   3 on 3 NHL Arcade
7   Watchmen: The End is Nigh
8   A Kingdom for Keflings
9   Marble Blast Ultra
10 Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3

The above arcade list is based on full versions purchased.

Original Xbox Top Live Titles (based on UU’s)

1    Halo 2
2    Fable
3    Star Wars: Battlfrnt 2
4    Counter-Strike
5    Splinter Cell Chaos
6    Conker: Live Reloaded
7    Doom 3
8    Star Wars: Battlefront
9    Call of Duty 3
10   Burnout 3

Top Community Games NEW! (Full Versions purchased)

1    RBR - Fading Memories
2    RC-AirSim
3    Rumble Massage
4    DrumKit
5    TV Calibration
6    ZenHak
7    Aquarium HD
8    ZP2K9
9    A Fading Melody
10   Remote Masseuse

These lists are based on global unique users connected to Xbox Live or in the case of Arcade and Community Games, full versions purchased during the week.

Around the Network

Impressive of RE5 to crack the top 5.

Completed X360:
High Def Movie Collection

coolness, the new maps must have helped World At War (the new zombies map is really good fun)

COD WaW and Halo 3 are probably going to change spots a couple times in the coming months but I'm predicting that ultimately Halo 3 will come out on top as the most played game in 2009. A combination of both the mythic map pack being released on April 9th and the release of Halo ODST which also includes the second half of the mythic maps will propel Halo 3 to the number one spot.

The definitive evidence that video games turn people into mass murderers

Also the temporary price cut for the original Fable to 800 points is probably going to help it climb the charts too. I bought the game for the first time since I had a good amount of points lying around. Still haven't had the time to really get into the game but its looking pretty decent to begin with.

The definitive evidence that video games turn people into mass murderers

Around the Network

Must be from the new maps, I might have to download them.

I forgot about the WaW map packs. Probably the reason its number 1 or maybe the Halo 3 boost was just temporary. Did that many people stop playing L4D to RE5? Hopefully Halo Wars stays in the top 10 for a while.

They really need a top 15 or 20 because the top 10 is quite predictable.

Peggle also seems like it's pretty good, I've seen a few people on my friend list play this game.

Resident Evil 5 at number 4 first week it's going to have a big month mark my words.