By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - mrs nordlead a mod?

Esmoreit said:
Well, it would be good for the site, I think, to have a female mod. Not necessarily the missus. MRs. Nordlead would need a bit more experienc eon the site though. I'd give it to Moongoddess at the moment as she seems to be at least quite alert and "spunky". If she can ever get out of the off topic section long enough ;)

I've said it before and I'll say it again, she doesn't know anything about games. I've never seen her talk about them. It's just booze, weird stories and hardcore drugs discussions with that one. She prolly just likes nerdy guys and finds pikachu cute.

Anway, ontopic: Never give power to women. They can't handle it.

Quem disse que a boca é tua?

Qual é, Dadinho...?

Dadinho é o caralho! Meu nome agora é Zé Pequeno!

Around the Network
Johann said:
Esmoreit said:
Well, it would be good for the site, I think, to have a female mod. Not necessarily the missus. MRs. Nordlead would need a bit more experienc eon the site though. I'd give it to Moongoddess at the moment as she seems to be at least quite alert and "spunky". If she can ever get out of the off topic section long enough ;)

I've said it before and I'll say it again, she doesn't know anything about games. I've never seen her talk about them. It's just booze, weird stories and hardcore drugs discussions with that one. She prolly just likes nerdy guys and finds pikachu cute.

Anway, ontopic: Never give power to women. They can't handle it.

Yeah and take away their rights to an education and to vote, while we're at it lets not let them drive anymore and if they're married they can not leave the kitchen.

/Sarcasm of

OT: NO