By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

30% gayness for me

Around the Network

I'm only 16% gay according to that test.

However I'm a massive supporter of gay rights, they should be allowed to have all the rights of a hetero couple.

Cougarman said:
i got 16% on the test.

jo is wining so far or happyperson14 is wining so far, it depends

what? :P, i am male lesbian.

EDIT: "jo is 16% gay!"

23% did anyone else get tricked by the page before your results where the bar went all the way around?

There is only 1 true site to determine if you are gay. And I would be banned for posting it here. Message me if you are man enough to handle the real test.

Around the Network

26% for me which isnt bad.

Pacman taught people to run around in dark rooms munching on pills while listening to repettive techno music and for that I somewhat idolise him.

Everyone is bisexual.

As indicated by this 'gay-meter'.

Hmm, pie.

The Fury said:
Everyone is bisexual.

As indicated by this 'gay-meter'.

That is true...there are merely different scales of bi-sexualism. Without taking the test, I'd say I'm Ten percent male-attracted or something. I can tell when a guy is handsome, and who I'd run to for protection in big, hairy arms.

On the other hand, sex or anything? Nah... not my thing.  

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

Esmoreit said:

That is true...there are merely different scales of bi-sexualism. Without taking the test, I'd say I'm Ten percent male-attracted or something. I can tell when a guy is handsome, and who I'd run to for protection in big, hairy arms.

On the other hand, sex or anything? Nah... not my thing.

Exactly my thoughts on the subject, good to find someone with a similar view (no one else seems to, actually it's a view that insults some overly straight ot gay people). I'm same as you, if asked, I consider myself 'straight'  to conform to the norm and that is what end I am closest to but that doesn't mean 100%.

Hmm, pie.

63% according to the test (wow i've got the highest so far!), which is pretty in-line with me since i am bi but i kinda like guys more :P