By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

really?? than what is boarder not too strange?? i gonna go see

Around the Network

no offense to anyone when I said "I freaked out when it showed 100% gay"

I am open minded....I just freaked out cus I know I'm not gay so was shocked

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

When i did the test and the meter goes all the way to 100 i was like wa then it said get your results i was like oh thank god.

Then i sin my results were like 53%

I though oh well thats about right. after i read what came with it that is

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

well looks like on average those of us who are straight score inbtween 20-30% range, all those tha say Bi are 40-53% gay is 100%

Xxain said:
well looks like on average those of us who are straight score inbtween 20-30% range, all those tha say Bi are 40-53% gay is 100%

i aint bi kid. If i ever put my tally waka by a mans ass it would turn round and smack and then spit on me

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Around the Network

how makingmusic is more straight than me =(. i got 16%!

i have a thing for japanese gamming developers though, i love them but would never have sex with them >_o

Serious_frusting said:
Xxain said:

i aint bi kid. If i ever put my tally waka by a mans ass it would turn round and smack and then spit on me

That is a MOST disturbing visual! lol

I scored 43% which makes this test gimped as i'm 100% into mans!

Playing: Borderlands(great co-op,HUGE amount of content),Too Human(better late than never lol),Saints Row 3(Penetrator ftw),Minecraft 360,Harry Potter Lego. 

Patiently waiting for:  Tomb Raider, Borderlands 2

Soriku said:
Jo21 said:

i have a thing for japanese gamming developers though, i love them but would never have sex with them >_o

You can't resist the sexiness.

that picture doesn't make him justice!!!

he is too sexy here :3

oh dear tooo much men i must say though, oriental girls are like wow. they make my happy place jump ;) then they slap me around the face whilst shouting prick.......

Jo21 said:

I think we're the only people that scored under 20% lol.