By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz 360 Gamerscore League

I barely got any GS, I guess I can try and finish Shadow Complex.

Around the Network

The Platinums are now up-to-date. HoF with MvC2 later today...

The first page is now a stats enthusiasts dream Neo.

Great work with Tournament history & i like the True Achievements tables you have done (TA % & TA gamerscore for this week ect)

Great job.

Ronster316 said:

The first page is now a stats enthusiasts dream Neo.

Great work with Tournament history & i like the True Achievements tables you have done (TA % & TA gamerscore for this week ect)

Great job.

Thanks... There's more to come...

Yeah I must say thanks for the Leauge NeoRatt, It must be a lot of effort to do this every thursday!

Around the Network

^Indeed thanks again Neo for the update, without this league I wouldn't still be in VGCharts I know I can say the same for JPL as well probably. These days I'll go into a thread and wonder "who are you people?", the league is one of the few places left I can actually recognize posters and feel like I can relate with.

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-

Seece said:
Yeah I must say thanks for the Leauge NeoRatt, It must be a lot of effort to do this every thursday!

Thanks.  I am glad people enjoy this...  The effort is just fun...

Grahamhsu said:
^Indeed thanks again Neo for the update, without this league I wouldn't still be in VGCharts I know I can say the same for JPL as well probably. These days I'll go into a thread and wonder "who are you people?", the league is one of the few places left I can actually recognize posters and feel like I can relate with.

Yeah I feel the same way.  These days I don't even read other posts really.  Mainly its the league competition and good people that keep me here.

Sweet, Batman is up to 4 users.

My GS is REALLY suffering since I got my new job. And I bought the PS3 version of Batman. Trophies mean nothing to me, and every time I get one, I say "Damn. That could've helped my Gamerscore!"

I wish I had no job then I could get more GS....But then I wouldn't have no money..... Maybe I should marry a rich grandma hmmz