By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz 360 Gamerscore League

NeoRatt said:

If you have a www.trueachievements.com account let me know and I will add you to the VGChartz2009 leaderboard there as well...

I encourage everyone to join as it gives a lot of info about achievements that everyone are getting. Just PM me if you have an account there. RONSTER316, BrainBoxLtd, and myself are the first members of the leaderboard.  Leaderboard Link:

http://www.trueachievements.com/leaderboard.aspx?leaderboardid=833

Just bringing forward the link to the VGChartz True achievements leaderboard & joining info from the previous page.

Around the Network

NeoRatt, you can add me on Trueachievements. I signed up.

Wow, feels kind of sad without an update on Friday.

Battlefield is great. That is all.

JPL78 said:
NeoRatt, you can add me on Trueachievements. I signed up.

Wow, feels kind of sad without an update on Friday.

Battlefield is great. That is all.

I'm tempted to get Battlefield ><

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-

The league is up to date as of July 23rd.

To answer some questions that have been asked since I was gone:

Rules for Monkey Island with so many 200 GS... We changed tournaments to first over the finish line a while back and I removed the maxing out rule at the same time (Changed with Sonic UGC). If another game like Avatar, King Kong, etc. comes along I will simply discount it as too easy, but it takes effort to get the max score for Monkey Island so I am keeping it and completing it with 6 people maxing their gamerscore. I am open to ideas if people don't like this approach.

A couple of people joined True Achievements... You will be added in next week's update.

Here's an action shot from the camping trip... Yes, the name of the jet ski is NeoRatt...

Munkeh111 said:
Carl2291 said:
If that is so, everyone who has got 1000 on Avatar should be removed from the league

I think the disgrace of having it on your gamercard is enough to disuade people from playing it. I though about renting Avatar, CSI and King Kong so I could get 3000 in a day... but the disgrace of having it on my gamercard is too great

This is why I want to get people on True Achievements...  Your true achievement score shows how hard some of your achievements were. 

HINT:  I am experimenting with ways to incorporate True Achievements standings into the league for next season which will start in January 2010.  I strongly suggest that people sign up for an account at True Achievements and let me know.  It will count for something next season and signing up and letting me know now, helps me figure out the right way to balance it into the league.

Around the Network

Holy crap I'm temporarily first in the league!!!! And I got more Gamerscore than Ronster this week =)

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-

Grahamhsu said:

Holy crap I'm temporarily first in the league!!!! And I got more Gamerscore than Ronster this week =)

Very temporary...  It was an adding error I had in my spreadsheet forumalae...  Everything is back to normal (Ronster316 on top)...

It is good to see more people joining up to True Achievements. Keep it up.

One of your links is messed up. In the table, the link for Zenfoldor's name goes to the profile of another user.

Also, I'm going for 1050 in Mass Effect. Extreme Power Gamer is freakin' frustrating.

Indeed, true achievements is picking up steam, nice to compare peoples games complete ratio, tie ratio & percentage complete ratio ect.