By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz 360 Gamerscore League

Munkeh111 said:
NeoRatt said:
Munkeh111 said:
Thinking about getting Lego Indiana Jones and Banjo Kazooie Nuts and Bolts. I can get them for £20 total, and it looks like they have easy achievements...

Both are good investments...  I like Lego Indy the most out of the Lego games...  Banjo N&B is a solid game as well.  Definitely didn't deserve the slagging it got in the press.

Well I played Lego Star Wars 1, 2 and Complete Saga and I just got bored of them because the play the same, but hopefully Indie is a little different. I was actually quite excited about Banjo, but it just got lost among the holiday releases, but now it is <£10 so it seems to be worth it!

All the Legos get repetitive, but for some reason I liked Lego Indy a lot more.  It is different because of Indy's whip and fear of snakes.  Banjo, I just really enjoyed what I have played of it.

Around the Network

Plus you get that Indiana Jones music in the soundtrack. That's always nice.

JPL78 said:

Plus you get that Indiana Jones music in the soundtrack. That's always nice.

Definately more upbeat then the orchestration in Star Wars...

Hey Bionic Commando is pretty good! If they would have released a singleplayer demo I probably would have gotten it sooner. I managed some good trades today and got more credit than I expected. FYE seems to give pretty good credit. I basically traded 150 dollars worth of stuff for 100 credit. Not bad considering.

Stellar update as always Neoratt! Please enjoy yourself by the lake, you deserve a break! :)

Congrats to the winners and platinums - looks like the Red Faction Guerilla and Prototype races stayed hot till the end.

Around the Network

I have found out BlazBlue is not expected in most stores until July 28th. Therefore the potential tournament will be adjusted to be now until the end of August. Apparently some copies are out there but they are hard to find.

Also, Infernal's potential touranment starts today but will last an extra week longer as well. Apparently, most stores aren't getting it until next week but some have it now.

I guess there were some screw ups in distribution and product shipping.

UPDATE:  I have updated the portential tournaments to reflect the distribution and shipping delays.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?id=1921456

EaglesEye379 said:
Stellar update as always Neoratt! Please enjoy yourself by the lake, you deserve a break! :)

Congrats to the winners and platinums - looks like the Red Faction Guerilla and Prototype races stayed hot till the end.

Agreed with the bolded! Enamrah you little sneaky punk snatching 1st on Prototype from me =P.Well I gave up on 1st place in league >< I'll just have to be satisfied next to Ronster at least 2 Sega fans are dominating right now =)

I won't be getting any Gamerscore for a week or two either >< spent 2 days dling Jade Empire from XBLA and plan on spending 2 weeks on it after.

@JPL I agree the Red Faction Guerilla race was pretty weak I finished the game and traded it in as well, I did not expect 1st in Red Faction at all.  Haven't seen you online in a while too been missing you man ;_;

@Ron I agree Sega at one point could've just been a ridiculous powerhouse publisher even without their own console. Sammy screwed it all up, changed the teams around and changed motives from making games to how can I profit. If I could choose the next 5 Sega games to be developed it'd be instantly

Shenmue 3, Jet Set 2, Skies of Arcadia 2, Chu-2 Rocket, New Sonic Adventure and for fun maybe Seaman Natal.

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-

Thanks Graham, I should be on more from now on. Just depends if I have something to play to get me excited about. But with Bionic Commando now and Shadow Complex and MvC2 sometime soon that shouldn't be a problem.

We need to do some co-op Sacred 2 also!

I am so tired of people D/C when they are loosing playing Magic. People take this way too seriously. I was playing with a guy earlier and he was laughting at me thinking he's winning, then I pull a surprise spell on him and the bastard d/c just as his life total hit zero.

mysticD said:
We need to do some co-op Sacred 2 also!

I am so tired of people D/C when they are loosing playing Magic. People take this way too seriously. I was playing with a guy earlier and he was laughting at me thinking he's winning, then I pull a surprise spell on him and the bastard d/c just as his life total hit zero.

I must be lucky, because I have yet to have this happen on Magic.  Just be glad that you didn't have to try to get the 100 Online Wins achievement in the UFC game.  I had to win nearly 200 fights because about half the time people would just leave right as they were about to lose.  Mind you, quite a few of these matches were 15-25 minutes in length.  I was reduced to screaming obscenities at my television quite a few times.