By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz 360 Gamerscore League

Congrats to winners - SHMUPGurus of course with his love for all things Bionic Commando, and deadtom beat out his friend badgenome at UFC.

The Red Faction and Prototype races are hot at the moment! But since BrainBoxLtd is on Ghostbusters, you have some serious competition there :)

Thanks Neo for the update of course! Also for including SO as an EU tournament. I hope I can come out top, still have more G to get there.

Around the Network

I won? I did not expect that to happen! Srsly. o_O

AND I finished Prototype on PC yesterday. It was fun, but I thought the events were very unnecessary and boring. I guess it's a bit too late to rent it for the 360 just for da league points though?

P.S.: I want Red Faction. The demo blew my mind!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

SHMUP, you have till July 9th so you have plenty of time. I pity the rest of the competitors if you do ;)

yeah something is off with the race scores. I've had 90 points in magic since about 3 o' clock yesterday and both me and brainbox were up in the 400's on Ghostbusters when I had checked a couple hours before deadline. It doesn't really matter since the race is still going but its odd anyway.

BrainBoxLtd you are a hard core freak! Seriously what the hell. You didn't even show up on the Ghostbusters list until yesterday. You already have 730 points? Do you even sleep? Well hopefully some of the rest of us at least stand a chance at scoring second or third in the race :P

Around the Network

Is anyonelse having severe slowdown when they check games to buy on the marketplace?

When i highlight altered beast or arkonoid it takes about 45 seconds just to bring up the game details, then it takes anything up to 2 whole damn minutes before the option to buy it comes up.

Also when i try to play multiplayer games online i suffer from terrible slowdown wether i'm the host or my opponent is.

It's so slow it makes Ultimate mortal kombat 3 & Smackdown vs Raw 07 online matches unplayable.

Lastly i tried playing Left 4 Dead yesterday and i kept getting diconnected from the game but not from xbox live.

Anyonelse in the UK (London specifically) having slowdown issues?

Ronster, I've had that slowdown in the marketplace since the NXE launched.

@ JPL

Thats bad news buddy, slowdown since NXE, blimey, that launched nearly 8 months ago.

I'm just pissed because before an online match on Ultimate mortal kombat 3 starts it shows that i have great PING.

But as soon as i connect to my opponent (right away from the character select screen) i suffer unbearably bad slowdown.

I'm just gonna have to take microsofts word for now that they are still encountering problems in certain areas.

well mine is just marketplace slowdown not online gameplay slowdown so I can deal with it. It also takes an age to bring up my arcade games.

I think I'm starting to feel sorry for ronster, that GS score is getting ridiculous :-/

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive