By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz 360 Gamerscore League

Eww, who buys games for 60$?

Are you rich?

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Around the Network

I would just like to fill you guys in...

If you don't see me online for a while, it's because I am on my way to Washington to blow up Microsoft's HQ because Magic: The Gathering won't download. Just keeping you all informed.

Ha, I am so far from rich it isn't even funny. But I don't like renting, I like the pride of owning something. Sometimes it bites me in the ass.

mysticD, Ghostbusters is good. Its not perfect but I like it a lot. Trapping ghosts is a lot of fun and the music from the movie soundtrack is really good. It also has great voice acting and funny lines.

Man, Live is cluster effed. Now people are saying they paid for Magic (as did I) and it wouldn't download and now the system wants them to pay for it again and it still won't download by the way.

I just think you like the pretty box art

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

I like buying game also, I like the on my shelf (I am just old fashion that way). I do however wait for game to on sale or wait for a deal. No more day one for me, unless it's game I really want to play.

I pick up so many game on clearance during the last 2 months that I have even yet to open. ..

Around the Network

I try to download magic also and it just stop. It doesn't ask me to pay for it again yet ... I am sure MS will figure it all out later, I wouldn't worry about it too much.

mysticD said:
I try to download magic also and it just stop. It doesn't ask me to pay for it again yet ... I am sure MS will figure it all out later, I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Yeah, I'm not worried about not getting the game I payed for, I'm just annoyed because Magic has been my most-anticipated title for MONTHS, I woke up today super excited, bought the game...  and can't play it.

Any GS league regulars want UNO? The code is only good for another 17 days!

Magic is working now.

One more tag and Ghostbusters will be a tournament...