By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz 360 Gamerscore League

I felt a bit dirty after I maxed NFL06. In my defence it sat there with 1 ach. for four years and once I realized how cheap and easy that 400 pt ach. was going to be I just couldn't stop myself. Press A for 3.5 hours and 'ping'. 1400 pts that week was like a badge of shame and my TA ratio may never recover.

eNamrah maxed the new PoP and broke the league weekly gs as well. That's from an earlier post by Neo. 28 plats and he/she/it still has one of the best TAs on site. I suspect VI.

Around the Network

@Recon1O1: The new PoP is ridiculously short. I spent around 8 hours to get 1000gs. It's not Avatar or TMNT in terms of cheap gamerscore, but it is the easiest retail game I've maxed. A fun game too, FWIW.

BTW, what do you mean VI?

Virtual Intelligence like Shep met in ME. I have to explain my jokes a lot. Thanks for the heads-up on PoP. I've paid full price for less and I do like the series. I'll wait till they take the first $10 off I guess.

You seem pretty human to me but could I really tell the difference? Either way you finish what you start. Grats.

47/50 on AW! Should become a plat soon

I topped out at 870 on PoP. The only one I wanted I didn't get was the walk on water for 60 seconds achievement. I didn't quite understand how to do it, I looked it up but by the time I knew how I was past any point in the game where I had an opportunity.

So between that and going back through for the few other achievements, I just don't feel like it, Alan Wake and RDR are calling me.

Around the Network

@JPL: I don't understand why Ubisoft decided against a file save system in the new PoP. It'd make the achievements you missed easier to obtain. PoP 2008 had one. I guess they felt this game was short enough that if something were missed, people wouldn't mind playing the entire story again. It was fun but nothing that draws you back to play a second time.

I hope they pass on releasing DLC.

BTW, congrats on 75,000gs.

Alan Wake has achieved platinum status!

@eNamrah, Thanaks and congrats on 50,000!

I think I would have appreciated it more if Alan Wake and Red Dead hadn't come out. Both games took a long time in development and were released with care. PoP was good but obviously a quick development.

I finished Alan Wake and overall I say it was pretty good but I still liked Max Payne more at the time. The two games are so closely related in feel and story telling. The graphics were really good but got a bit repetitive near the end. I appreciate what they did though and it feels like Alone in the Dark done right. The game didn't have too many tricks up its sleeve though and was more enjoyable from a story advancing point of view than a gameplay one. Also it seems short just so they can add DLC, but the game came in at about 12-15 hours a play through. But it was only really 6 episodes and it seemed more like a mini series than a full blown season.

The league is up-to-date for this week!

VGChartz 360 Gamerscore League
GS Career TA Career League Career TA Leaderboard
GS Season TA Season League Season MGC Leaderboard
GS Weekly TA Weekly League Weekly League Rules
Active Tournaments 2009 Hall of Fame Platinum  Game Awards  
Potential Tournaments Past Hall of Fame Platinum Games  

This is going to sound confusing but while I have AN achievement for completing 100% of RDR (sp) I don't have 100% of RDR's achievements completed. Should I have gotten a plat this week? I think Namrah's score is higher if that's how it's supposed to work. Not something that needs your attention right now Neo but it may be worth an eyeball next Thursday.

Thanks for doing this stuff during your break. Nice to see a couple of full tourneys. Hope you'll get some playtime yourself soon. The icons work great. Updates are almost real-time.