By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz 360 Gamerscore League

NeoRatt said:
d21lewis said:
I got 770gs already this week and it's just Monday. I'm on track to have my best GS week ever............and Neoratt is going to be offline. I bet I don't score another achievement between now and the time the league gets updated. :(

I will be pulling the numbers Thursday night as per usual.  I just won't be able to organize an update as I will be camping in a remote area that does not give me high speed internet access.  Which is essential for an update.  The numbers that I post on the 25th will be as if the update was Thursday.

Sweet!  I really think ioi or somebody should be offering you some kind of compensation.  Maintaining this League has to be a lot of hard work and you always go above and beyond to keep it going smoothly.  From me (sorry, no money) you get nothing but my total respect.

Around the Network

I second what d21lewis said. I took college classes on spreadsheets and I couldn't possibly hate it anymore than I did. Yeah, and I have nothing to give you either.

themanwithnoname said:
NeoRatt said:
@themanwithnoname I had to order it because they are only shipping it for pre-orders in Canada. I will get mine next week-ish hopefully.

@JPL78 I saw an interesting deal yesterday. Buy Conviction and receives SC: DA free. I think they bundle more old games with new releases. Just a hint.... You may want to get SC:DA to 1000 GS to avoid having to get it a 4th time!

Cool, please post impressions whenever you start playing it as I'm interested to hear how it is.

Record of Agarest is your typical SRPG.  Typical of the last generation.  Very much like Spectral Force 3.  If you are an SRPG fan it is a good buy when it goes on sale.  Personally though I would've liked to see some heavy innovation in SRPGs this generation and I haven't seen it yet.

@d21lewis and JPL78... Simply, thanks...

@enamrah... The record is exactly 2,200 GS in one week. I got 2,000 GS once to set a record and then I was beaten by someone two weeks later (either SleepWaker or RONSTER316) with 2,200 GS.

I have noticed that Red Dead Redemption is already at partial tournament status, and after I plug my Alan Wake in, it will be a full tournament.

Around the Network

Been swamped with work, gonna get 5/6 AW cheevos tomo, so watch ya back whoever's winning (oh that's me!)

NeoRatt: Bring lots of flashlight batteries and flares fgs. It's spooky in the deep woods.

82 meta for Wake is an absolute joke from what I've seen. This is a great game and I'm not even a big survival-horror guy. Some idiot gives it a 60 to prove how 'discerning' he is or get hits for his nothing site and it drops another pt. It is just what I was hoping for. The darkened woods instead of corridors, strange twists, wacky characters and an eerie feel to the whole town. Wish I'd started on normal but I'll adjust.

Red Dead was sold-out at 3 EB's near me. Got it at Blockbuster and there were two other people buying at that moment. Anecdotal evidence but I think it could be moving really well. The EB where I got Wake had all 20 copies pre-ordered for 360 and another 8 for PS3. Sounds like R*/M$ underestimated and undershipped. The cutscenes look amazing and the atmosphere is like a spaghetti western. It jumped from 92 to 95 on metacritic at one point.

I am a very happy camper.

@Recon1O1. I just played the first 30 minutes of Alan Wake. If this is how the game is headed the entire way then I can't believe it is only getting 82 on Metacritic. It is gorgeous and the story is extremely immersive.

Alan Wake has made full tournament status...

Alan Wake is my next purchase. I don't care what kind of ratings it's getting. This game looks f'n awesome!! My only gripe is that some a-hole gave away the ending on this site.

Oh fcs. What an absolute ass. Don't tell me!

RDR is great and all but gs seems tough to come by out here in mequite country. Will the clothing options include a balaclava or a paper bag with eye holes? That'll larn me not ter go bahr rasslin agin.