By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz 360 Gamerscore League

Woo Hoo! Much love from gamefly because I'm getting Splinter Cell probably Wednesday.

Which dawned on me, I haven't bought a new game OR spent any money on games (gamefly aside) since last October. The wierd part is, I've scored more gamerscore in the last three months than I usually get in 9 or 10 months.

So the lesson is you can spend way less money and game way more.

Around the Network

lol my total gamescore is only 2050 :P

Yeah Ghazi but I'm not dividing my time among multiple systems. My gs would more than likely be very different if I had a PS3.

Plus I've been at it since launch day, so it just tends to add up. When I break 100k, then I'll celebrate!

Just Cause 2 is now a partial tournament....

Props to Seece and Namrah who maxed PoP. So much for getting a plat. there this week. The 14 hit combo has to be one of the hardest I've tried and 'Epilogue' gave me an ass-kicking. Still, I'm a lot better than a week ago and I'll keep plugging. 954 ground lightseeds. Good thing I like the music and the co. My comp. percent overall is up to 68+ so wooty woot woot.... Well I care!

Around the Network

LORDMATRIX2004 joined the league...

Splinter Cell Conviction is a partial tournament. 7 Owners.

The league is up-to-date for this week.

VGChartz 360 Gamerscore League
GS Career TA Career League Career TA Leaderboard
GS Season TA Season League Season MGC Leaderboard
GS Weekly TA Weekly League Weekly League Rules
Active Tournaments 2009 Hall of Fame Platinum  Game Awards  
Potential Tournaments Past Hall of Fame Platinum Games  

Never mind... I dont want to see any hate here so do please ignor this post.

Consoles: Atari 5200, NES, SNES, N64, Dreamcast, PS2, Gamecube, Wii, Xbox 360, PS3

Splinter Cell Conviction is now a full tournament.