By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz 360 Gamerscore League

Final Fanatasy XIII has gained platinum status...

Around the Network

Wow, this guy spams at the first page

That's Gordon Freeman in "Real-Life"

I think that is all reserved space for the league.

I traded for Darksiders, Tropico 3 and Halo Wars... and I'm stuck at work waiting.

I think you'll like Darksiders. A bit over-the-top for my taste but really well put together and way bigger than I thought. Two days plus and I finally got my horse. I'm the Red Horsman fcs! Reminds me of Divinity 2 in that but PoP or NG2 in style and polish. Better than all of them IMO.

Tiamat gave me some probs. though. Some of the weapon controls are hard to master and it's a bit repetitive. A lot of backtracking if you want the gs. I should thank ROBOTECHEAVEN for mentioning it in a 'Sleeper' OTY thread. If this is a tier 2 game we're doing ok.

The league is up-to-date for this week.

VGChartz 360 Gamerscore League
GS Career TA Career League Career TA Leaderboard
GS Season TA Season League Season MGC Leaderboard
GS Weekly TA Weekly League Weekly League Rules
Active Tournaments 2009 Hall of Fame Platinum  Game Awards  
Potential Tournaments Past Hall of Fame Platinum Games  

Around the Network

Woo Hoo. I'm creeping up behind Ronster with no hope of ever actually toppling him for the season!

I do like Darksiders the most. If that doesn't feel like a Nintendo or Rare game I don't know what does. I would probably be crucified for saying I'm enjoying it like I should have enjoyed Twilight Princess but didn't. Those developers may have ripped from almost every game ever but the combination is nice.

Tropico angers me because you can't un-invert the camera control and I expect more from a game at home on a PC and a genre known for options. I like the graphics and it seems pretty deep. But the tutorial sucks and so far I'm a long way from understanding how to do everything I need to do.

JPL78 said:
Woo Hoo. I'm creeping up behind Ronster with no hope of ever actually toppling him for the season!

I do like Darksiders the most. If that doesn't feel like a Nintendo or Rare game I don't know what does. I would probably be crucified for saying I'm enjoying it like I should have enjoyed Twilight Princess but didn't. Those developers may have ripped from almost every game ever but the combination is nice.

Tropico angers me because you can't un-invert the camera control and I expect more from a game at home on a PC and a genre known for options. I like the graphics and it seems pretty deep. But the tutorial sucks and so far I'm a long way from understanding how to do everything I need to do.

Darksiders was a really good game.  The only thing I complain about is the backtracking.  There is a lot of it...

Tropico 3...  I am still figuring everything out...  It seems really depp, but like you said the tutorial wasn't that great so it is a lot of trial and error...

I got second in BC2. Woot. I really need to finish up PD. Have been playing other games instead =/.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

We have had a lot of new gamers join over the past few weeks...

Welcome aboard:

Digital FEAR 94
Godotblend
HomerRamone2084 (back again)
LUNARHEAVEN
MASTERZACK21
megamanic

And next week we will have:
Berstuck
LM A TARGET
SEGADORK

Its nice to see the league growing again... Hopefully, more platinum games are on the way!

God I'm dropping places every week!