By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz 360 Gamerscore League

Yeah I have to say I'm not fond of the 20 hour slow burn to gain your actual abilities.

Gameroom is great. I wish we had a teaser of this weeks games. Ronster has all the high scores on machines he owns... since that seems to be the only way it even registers a competitive score. From my experience he is much better at any game than I am.

Neo I visited your arcade so you would get 1 of the 5 tokens spent to play a game. That seems so cheesy to me its almost like why even bother on Microsofts part.

Around the Network

How do you connect an offline Xbox 360 GamerTag to an online one? I have 3 games that have 1000/1000.

Mass Effect 2
The Last Remnant
Enchanted Arms

Wagram said:
How do you connect an offline Xbox 360 GamerTag to an online one? I have 3 games that have 1000/1000.

Mass Effect 2
The Last Remnant
Enchanted Arms

You can't.  The only way is to upgrade the account to Live Silver or Gold.  The gamesaves are associated to an account and there are no "offical" ways to do this. (That I know of).

JPL78 said:
Yeah I have to say I'm not fond of the 20 hour slow burn to gain your actual abilities.

Gameroom is great. I wish we had a teaser of this weeks games. Ronster has all the high scores on machines he owns... since that seems to be the only way it even registers a competitive score. From my experience he is much better at any game than I am.

Neo I visited your arcade so you would get 1 of the 5 tokens spent to play a game. That seems so cheesy to me its almost like why even bother on Microsofts part.

Square Enix seems to have forgotten the first question any game should ask... 

"Skip or go through the tutorial?"...

A multi-hour tutorial to experienced RPG'ers is an insult to intelligence...

I think Microsoft is trying to encourage social aspects in Game Room.  Personally, I game to relieve the stress in my life, not to go and become a social butterfly.  Nothing beats the feeling of that high score, finishing a great story, perfect head shot, or limb decapitation...

NeoRatt said:
Gene Defect will take home the win for FF XIII. Impressive for anyone to get 1,000 GS. Everytime I saw him on Live this past 3 weeks he has been playing FF XIII.

Congratulations!

Thanks!

Now back to Magna Carta 2.  Been trying to wrap it up for a while now.  Kind of disappointed that I will miss the "Complete All Quests" achievement on my first playthrough.  Might make the quick 15 hour run through it to get it later.

Now if I could only con a few more people to pick up MC2.  It really is an awesome game.

Neo, how many more would have to get it to make it plat?

Around the Network
siren said:
NeoRatt said:
Gene Defect will take home the win for FF XIII. Impressive for anyone to get 1,000 GS. Everytime I saw him on Live this past 3 weeks he has been playing FF XIII.

Congratulations!

Thanks!

Now back to Magna Carta 2.  Been trying to wrap it up for a while now.  Kind of disappointed that I will miss the "Complete All Quests" achievement on my first playthrough.  Might make the quick 15 hour run through it to get it later.

Now if I could only con a few more people to pick up MC2.  It really is an awesome game.

Neo, how many more would have to get it to make it plat?

It has to get to 20 tags on the MGC leaderboard.  A long way to go.

We need to recruit more 360 gamers on this site.

Magna Carta 2 was pretty good, and definitely better than the 69 rating metacritic has for it.  Sales-wise it sucked so it'll be nearly impossible to find 11 more league members needed to make it plat.  It was a short game, though, and only took me 5 days to get 1240 gs in it. 8th fastest person to 100% it on trueachievements. So at least I got that.

BTW, MEGA MAN 10 tomorrow!  Anybody know what time of day xbla releases games?

eNamrah said:

Magna Carta 2 was pretty good, and definitely better than the 69 rating metacritic has for it.  Sales-wise it sucked so it'll be nearly impossible to find 11 more league members needed to make it plat.  It was a short game, though, and only took me 5 days to get 1240 gs in it. 8th fastest person to 100% it on trueachievements. So at least I got that.

BTW, MEGA MAN 10 tomorrow!  Anybody know what time of day xbla releases games?

By the time I wake up and get to work each Wednesday (6:30 am Mountain Standard Time - GMT -07:00) the releases are on XBLA.  The first task I have each Wednesday is to set them up for download.

No Mega Man for me. I never finished the last one. I'm hoping we get another game pack in Game Room. Looking forward to trying the two new free maps in Battlefield Bad Company 2.

JPL78 said:
No Mega Man for me. I never finished the last one. I'm hoping we get another game pack in Game Room. Looking forward to trying the two new free maps in Battlefield Bad Company 2.

Game Room packs won't start until late April....

Microsoft created a Twitter account just for Game Room here:

http://twitter.com/livegameroom