By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz 360 Gamerscore League

Bad Company 2 is a partial tournament...

This weekend I will make sure I spend some time with Aliens vs. Predators and it will be a partial tournament...

If my Tropico 3 comes before March 11 from Amazon it will also be a partial tournament...

BioShock 2 has gained platinum status.

Around the Network

I just pulled the numbers. But there won't be an update until tomorrow (Friday night in North America, Saturday morning in Europe).

The wife forced me to go out tonight and get the new Lips - Party Classics and is making me butcher songs with her.

Small price to pay for being able to buy games whenever I want!

Thanks for the laugh and your efforts.

I see Namrah took another flag for Bioshock 2. Seece and Machina neck and neck.
You can watch JPL and co. cranking through B:BC2 almost real-time on the TA board.
If you're real bored.

Why were our fearless leader's RE5 achs. showing 0 score? Could TA scanner no. 3
have pity? Will it update later or maybe... sabotage? See p.1 for list of likely suspects.

I slacked off on Battlefield for the last 10 or so gaming hours. But I'll be back in it soon. Still doubting a place in the final tournament results.

I'm definitely seeing how they tried to Modern Warfare it up, make it much more action movie feeling. Campaign is much shorter so far. The ultimate destruction in the Frostbite engine is superb. A step under Red Faction but to me much better uses of the destruction. Multi will be a blast, no pun intended.

I woke up Thursday morning thinking it was update time, lol. Then I patiently waited till this morning. I think I scored about 900 points.

The league is up-to-date for this week.

VGChartz 360 Gamerscore League
GS Career TA Career League Career TA Leaderboard
GS Season TA Season League Season MGC Leaderboard
GS Weekly TA Weekly League Weekly League Rules
Active Tournaments 2009 Hall of Fame Platinum  Game Awards  
Potential Tournaments Past Hall of Fame Platinum Games  

Around the Network

Just got Final Fantasy XIII tonight... Next 50 hours of spare time in my life is accounted for.

I won't be posting here for quite a while. I'll still be a gamerscore badass though, so don't delete me!

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Is this league worth joinging? It looks interesting...

Anyone have opinions?

If your gamerscore is less than 28,675 it's worth joining. Seriously, tourneys can be fun, it feels good when a platinum goes on your tag and the TA tie-in is new. Even if I'm not racking them up I like to keep track. The silence here on the board has been deafening though. A lot of good games out but it could be something I said. IS ANYONE OUT THERE....there.....there... ere... ere......?

Recon1O1 said:
If your gamerscore is less than 28,675 it's worth joining. Seriously, tourneys can be fun, it feels good when a platinum goes on your tag and the TA tie-in is new. Even if I'm not racking them up I like to keep track. The silence here on the board has been deafening though. A lot of good games out but it could be something I said. IS ANYONE OUT THERE....there.....there... ere... ere......?

360 gamers are banned often.  StrategyKinq92 is probably taking a break because of recent bans...  I know of a lot of gamers in the league that no longer visit the site except on the league update days and sales number update days...  Kind of a shame...  The 360 community used to be much stronger here.  I would like to see more of the newer VGChartz 360 gamers in the league.