By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz 360 Gamerscore League

A billion? Now that's a hell of a week! Probably still be in second behind some cheater though. That's on xbl of course. Ronster's the real deal. I need AC2 but it's still $59.99 up here. You know they're keepers when the price holds for bloody years.

My experience is the replacement takes a day then the box sits at a hub somewhere for 3-4 fcs. Hope today's the day d21l.

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
NeoRatt said:
d21lewis said:
Dammit! My 360 hasn't come back yet!! It's been almost two weeks!!

That stinks...  Phone them.  Sometimes they get things mixed up.

I follow the progress on Xbox.com.  The repairs were complete on Friday but it didn't ship until Yesterday.  It'll be here probably today or tomorrow.  In the meantime, my gamerscore is suffering, though.  I have Mass Effect 2 and Assassins Creed 2.  I should've made a billion Achievement Points (by my calculations) by now.

haha, my repair only took a week and I haven't really gotten back to playing it yet.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

d21lewis said:
NeoRatt said:
d21lewis said:
Dammit! My 360 hasn't come back yet!! It's been almost two weeks!!

That stinks...  Phone them.  Sometimes they get things mixed up.

I follow the progress on Xbox.com.  The repairs were complete on Friday but it didn't ship until Yesterday.  It'll be here probably today or tomorrow.  In the meantime, my gamerscore is suffering, though.  I have Mass Effect 2 and Assassins Creed 2.  I should've made a billion Achievement Points (by my calculations) by now.

Any luck on getting your 360 back, dude?

Consoles: Atari 5200, NES, SNES, N64, Dreamcast, PS2, Gamecube, Wii, Xbox 360, PS3

The league is up-to-date for the week.

VGChartz 360 Gamerscore League
GS Career TA Career League Career TA Leaderboard
GS Season TA Season League Season MGC Leaderboard
GS Weekly TA Weekly League Weekly League Rules
Active Tournaments 2009 Hall of Fame Platinum  Game Awards  
Potential Tournaments Past Hall of Fame Platinum Games  

Damn, you gotta hate when you only needed 5 more gamerscore to go up a weekly place in the league. I could have gotten 5 more!

Bayonetta should get here today.

Around the Network

Sorry. I promise you can beat me senseless this week. Bumping up some old titles on my list. Got all the easy stuff so I'll be back to earth till DA:A. Legend Anniversary doesn't sound like it's worth the MS pts? So it's TR difficulty or time trials (without the glitch). That Lady can move. Lost Planet on hard would be a flop-fest. Waayyynn should wear a mattress.

Recon, nah, I just hit a lucky couple of weeks. Last week it worked out where I beat almost all of AvP in the time period, finished Divinity 2 and Sonic 2. As well as adding some Forza on at the last minute.

This week if its just Bayonetta, I wouldn't expect more than 400 or 500 points.

I like the new system Neo. I thought I wouldn't stand a chance because my tourney chances are pretty much shot with gamefly, what I didn't expect was that the constant flow of games coming in helps me with gamerscore and true achievement points. So looks like I'm standing a chance this year after all.

JPL78 said:

Recon, nah, I just hit a lucky couple of weeks. Last week it worked out where I beat almost all of AvP in the time period, finished Divinity 2 and Sonic 2. As well as adding some Forza on at the last minute.

This week if its just Bayonetta, I wouldn't expect more than 400 or 500 points.

I like the new system Neo. I thought I wouldn't stand a chance because my tourney chances are pretty much shot with gamefly, what I didn't expect was that the constant flow of games coming in helps me with gamerscore and true achievement points. So looks like I'm standing a chance this year after all.

Yeah, I am liking the new ways to score points in the league.  We are seeing a variety of different gamer types doing well...  Its not a walk away for RONSTER316 this year, and people can focus on different ways of getting points rather then just gamerscore...

Well, the only downside I see is that before you had to work hard doing specific things to win points. But you had to try, you had to know what you were focused on. Now, like this week, I scored points for TA advancement, but it wasn't anything I was trying or aware of. Small gripe though, overall new system better.

Woo Hoo Battlefield BC 2 is on its way.

Also printed out a strategy guide that should allow me to finish the 1000 points in Divinity 2. Going to have to complete another go through to get it. I could have had it but that game is so hardcore its near impossible to know where everything is. Now the problem is balancing owned games versus gamefly games I get. I tend to play the gamefly mostly and then play owned games in between because they aren't going anywhere.

Want Risen next but I'm interested to hear from vgcharters if its any good or not.

Welcome back HomerRamone2084... Has rejoined the league again!

Were getting a few retros back... Recon1O1 used to be Bloodluste....

Welcome back all... I would like to see more people in the league!