By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz 360 Gamerscore League

just got my last achievement for Castlevania ^_^

had a hell of a time trying to get Richter through the inverted castle alive :(

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Around the Network

Add another one to Bioshock 2 shortly.

MrBubbles, good lord I can't do it. Congrats! I have to try again sometime but th enemies aren't taking any guff in the invert.

Mass Effect 2 beaten and I still think I liked part one better!

VGChartz 360 Gamerscore League
GS Career TA Career League Career TA Leaderboard
GS Season TA Season League Season MGC Leaderboard
GS Weekly TA Weekly League Weekly League Rules
Active Tournaments 2009 Hall of Fame Platinum  Game Awards  
Potential Tournaments Past Hall of Fame Platinum Games  

The league is up-todate for this week...

Thanks again NeoRatt. Another ranker to battle the rising tide of Playstationism here on VGC.
Don't suppose Divinity 2 willl ever garner the 20 for Platinum status? It is way underrated at 63 Metascore. I had a lot of fun with it but then again, I enjoyed 2 Worlds, Sacred 2 and Viking.

Not to nitpick but I maxed Fable 2 and Force Unleashed including that last rip-off from Lucasarts dlc dept. Don't worry about Pub Games, that almost feels like it should be part of F2 anyway.
Up to you and no rush.

I'll be a while maxing ME2, haven't started my insane playthrough. Getting everyone though suicide on hardcore could be tough. Really looking forward to Wake, Reach, Dead Space 2, Vegas and DA Awakenings in what will be a great year for gs.

Recon1O1 said:
Thanks again NeoRatt. Another ranker to battle the rising tide of Playstationism here on VGC.
Don't suppose Divinity 2 willl ever garner the 20 for Platinum status? It is way underrated at 63 Metascore. I had a lot of fun with it but then again, I enjoyed 2 Worlds, Sacred 2 and Viking.

Not to nitpick but I maxed Fable 2 and Force Unleashed including that last rip-off from Lucasarts dlc dept. Don't worry about Pub Games, that almost feels like it should be part of F2 anyway.
Up to you and no rush.

I'll be a while maxing ME2, haven't started my insane playthrough. Getting everyone though suicide on hardcore could be tough. Really looking forward to Wake, Reach, Dead Space 2, Vegas and DA Awakenings in what will be a great year for gs.

Good to have you back...  I'll update the rest of your platinums this weekend. 

Around the Network

Just a word of warning, the online little sister cheevo is glitched, I saved one but the cheevo didn't pop!

WARNING ME2 SKILLS ISSUE: If you are starting a new game and near the level 30 cap; Remember to hold back some skill points for each character. Don't assign all stat points when you first use the character or you won't have anything for the special power after the loyalty mission. I now have 3 chars who will only have 1 pt in their best skills.  The retrain powers works only on my PC right?  Any other suggestions other than do some reading doofus? Stuff happens.

Anyone else looking forward to Aliens vs. Predator?

I know the crappy movies have probably sullied the name, but honestly the AvP series on PC were some of the best shooters at the time. I do think Monolith handled the sequel a bit better but the first game was tight.

So, same developers as the first game, 3 solo campaigns and a bunch of online stuff. Should be pretty cool I hope.

JPL78 said:
Anyone else looking forward to Aliens vs. Predator?

I know the crappy movies have probably sullied the name, but honestly the AvP series on PC were some of the best shooters at the time. I do think Monolith handled the sequel a bit better but the first game was tight.

So, same developers as the first game, 3 solo campaigns and a bunch of online stuff. Should be pretty cool I hope.

I am more interested in the NA release of Tropico 3.  AvP is getting hammered by reviewers.

Neo, yeah, I noticed that. But gamefly already shipped it by the time I read. I think as a huge fan of the earlier games I should like it anyway. Aside from that there have been more than a few games that got hammered and I still loved. Divinity 2 comes to mind, damn the reviewers that game is awesome!

Tropico looks interesting, not enough games of that type on the 360, is it more like civilization or more like sim city?