By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz 360 Gamerscore League

jagenjg, thanks for the info. I glad to know they do give you the codes, but I wouldn't be surprised if now and again once and a while a few codes go missing by employees. People are just people after all.

Around the Network

ANybody getting Bioshock 2 tomorrow?!!!

Seece said:

Release day delivery from amazon

Completed XBLA: 16 / 32
Completed Retail: 17 / 64
GS Completion %: 82.63%

erikers said:
Seece said:

Release day delivery from amazon

If they shipped it today, does that mean it'll come tomo?

http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/topic/103/index/1074772

some new (if small) ME2 DLC tommorrow.

They need to get to the new missions though. I don't want new weapons.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Around the Network
Seece said:

I think my wife is giving me that for valentine's day.

I still want to beat the first one before I start it though.  So I don't think I will be in any races or anything.

Consoles: Atari 5200, NES, SNES, N64, Dreamcast, PS2, Gamecube, Wii, Xbox 360, PS3

@enamrah insane looks extremely promising!!

@Seece I would and I woul d get ME2, but unfortunately I've exhausted my edge card...20 dollars left on it. I'm waiting for another tiered 40 percent Gamestop deal to unload 20-25 games. Hopefully that'll be enough to get me through this year...but I'm not sure if I can afford to buy any games on release for retail at all this year...

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-

Seece said:

I was going to get BioShock 2 and Dante's Inferno from BestBuy because they have a "Save $20" deal if you buy them both at once....  Then I saw GameTrailers review of Dante's Inferno (6.8 and scathing throughout) and decided that BioShock 2 was the only one still on the table...  GameTrailers Dante's Inferno review: http://www.gametrailers.com/video/review-dantes-inferno/61731

In Canada BioShock is $69.99 on its own and I have don't want to buy a game at that price unless it is above 90% on Metacritic or I will play it right away...  Looks like it is the same as BioShock for the most part.  So instead, I will probably go into my backlog, play BioShock, Mass Effect, Mass Effect 2, Army of Two 40th Day, etc. and wait until BioShock 2 falls to a more lower price... 

EDIT:  I broke down after reading more reviews and bought both Bioshock 2 and Dante's Inferno...  Turns out I got the $20 off at BestBuy and they also gave me an extra $10 for spending over $100...  NICE...

Probably no surprise, but BioShock 2 is already a partial tournament with 5 owners...

^I should have a 40 dollar BB gift card coming in soon actually...maybe I'll join in on this tourny

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-