By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz 360 Gamerscore League

That does make me wonder though if there's a plan in place in the chance something happens where 2 people keep "passing" each other for a platinum game and were to keep getting points each week for it. Mainly it would only be an issue for a newer game but I'm just wondering if there's any rule in place like you can only get platinum points for each game once even if you lose it then regain it or something like that.

Completed XBLA: 16 / 32
Completed Retail: 17 / 64
GS Completion %: 82.63%

Around the Network

Crap, my Mass Effect 2 keeps freezing! At first it appeared to be a problem with my 360 as for about 10 mins the three red lights were flashing at me, now however thats stopped but Mass Effect 2 keeps freezing after about a minute or two, is it the game or my 360?!

Sol said:

Crap, my Mass Effect 2 keeps freezing! At first it appeared to be a problem with my 360 as for about 10 mins the three red lights were flashing at me, now however thats stopped but Mass Effect 2 keeps freezing after about a minute or two, is it the game or my 360?!

I think your 360 is about to crap out on you, guess time will tell. There are no real parts that can break in/on the game itself.  DVDs are pressed from a factory and read only.  If you still think it is the game try it on a friends 360 and see what happens.

Consoles: Atari 5200, NES, SNES, N64, Dreamcast, PS2, Gamecube, Wii, Xbox 360, PS3

Twice I've had a glitch where shepard will suddenly be floating off the ground and unable to go anywhere. I'm not even doing anything crazy to make it happen it just keeps happening.

Wouldn't be Bioware without game restarting bugs, lol.

I rememeber in KOTOR there was a bug where if you opened a specific prison cell while cloaked the story rendered itself unplayable a couple hours later.

The lesson kids, save a lot of different files in a bioware game. Always.

JPL78 said:

Twice I've had a glitch where shepard will suddenly be floating off the ground and unable to go anywhere. I'm not even doing anything crazy to make it happen it just keeps happening.

Wouldn't be Bioware without game restarting bugs, lol.

I rememeber in KOTOR there was a bug where if you opened a specific prison cell while cloaked the story rendered itself unplayable a couple hours later.

The lesson kids, save a lot of different files in a bioware game. Always.

Oh true dat -_- I remember the week I played through Mass Effect 6 times in 4 days the scariest part was never playing the game on the hardest difficulty,  it was trying to make sure something weird never happened while fighting Benezia even on the easiest difficulty settings...Asari throws you, >< next thing you know you're stuck in the floor...Although that KOTOR glitch is way worse...

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-

Around the Network

Well, I think I'm snowed in for monday.

I might just get the feathers in asscreed2, finish that up.. Then get the insane score in aegis wing.. Then I can play games for fun again, lol.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Mass Effect 2 ending is epic. I'm beginning to regret a few decisions I made at the end though. Damn you BioWare, and making me care about your characters!

"Your grasp of the obvious is inspiring." - Commander Shepard
"I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite store on the Citadel." Commander Shepard
I support JRPGs on the Xbox 360.
Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad
"Nothing can make it moral to destroy the best. One can't be punished for being good. One can't be penalized for ability. If that is right, then we'd better start slaughtering one another, because there isn't any right at all in the world." - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Finally, Fallout 3 platinum!

I seriously don't know how much longer I can keep dodging potential spoilers..
Hopefully next friday or so I'll be getting it.

EDIT: Got it today! I should play it in time for the race.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Well I didn't think I would ever do it again, but now that I am employed after 6 months of being laid off and out of work. I finally reactivated my GameFly account. I think I need to try this whole selling games back thing. Some games like GTA 4 I never picked up again once I beat it.

I know some of you guys use GF. Has anyone ever tried the selling feature? If so did it work smoothly?

Consoles: Atari 5200, NES, SNES, N64, Dreamcast, PS2, Gamecube, Wii, Xbox 360, PS3