By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz 360 Gamerscore League

oh no.. ME2 comes out really soon! I still have to beat the game two more times! This is bad!

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Around the Network

I can't believe it... My ADSL modem died last night... I was so mad... I finally realized my whole life revolved around having internet access (Pretty pathetic).

I have been reduced to cellular internet access for a few days...

In the "not" so shocking news category, Mass Effect 2 is at full tournament status less than 48 hours after release...

Congratulations Bioware... It looks like this is a masterpiece from reviewers and this league seems to support the universal acclaim the game is being given.

I'm going to try to get some ME1 done still. I have 3 days off to do it.. Gotta get to work!

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

The league is up to date for this week...

Happy ME2ing everyone!

Around the Network

In yet another "not so" shocking news item....

Mass Effect 2 will have full platinum game status next week!

It is now at 24 owners...

NeoRatt said:
Just so people know, if you delete or format your HD and loose the original Hexic HD game, you can get it back by phoning Microsoft Customer Support and escalating it through their ranks.

I just did it today... I am glad it is in my purchase history now, so I can get it anytime I get a new HD...

I played that game once...was very drunk =P Gave me a headache I never wanted to touch it again.

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-

Grahamhsu said:
NeoRatt said:
Just so people know, if you delete or format your HD and loose the original Hexic HD game, you can get it back by phoning Microsoft Customer Support and escalating it through their ranks.

I just did it today... I am glad it is in my purchase history now, so I can get it anytime I get a new HD...

I played that game once...was very drunk =P Gave me a headache I never wanted to touch it again.

It is very tricky to get that game back if you ever delete it.  I don't remember how many codes I had to enter while talking to support to finally get it back.  I deleted it when I had a 20g disk before updated to a 120, and then I wanted installed again.

Consoles: Atari 5200, NES, SNES, N64, Dreamcast, PS2, Gamecube, Wii, Xbox 360, PS3

I picked up Dark Void thinking... Capcom hasn't made an extremely bad game this generation...

It lasted 2 minutes in my console before I thought... Capcom made an extremely bad game this generation...

NeoRatt said:
I picked up Dark Void thinking... Capcom hasn't made an extremely bad game this generation...

It lasted 2 minutes in my console before I thought... Capcom made an extremely bad game this generation...

You gotta use the reviews to your advantage man.  Should've gone with Darksiders out of the 2 dark games. 

By the way, thank god these other categories have been added into the league for points.  The league isn't completely favoring the people who buy every new game that comes out and plays them all month.  I don't think I've been in one game race the whole season except now that I just bought Mass Effect 2 and I'm still 1 point out of first which I had no idea I was even close to.  Fun again to see that my style of playing now fits in with the league better.

Completed XBLA: 16 / 32
Completed Retail: 17 / 64
GS Completion %: 82.63%