By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz 360 Gamerscore League

Shipping my 360 off tomorrow. A whole week without GS. Hope to get it back in time for the Mass Effect 2 tourney. Guess I'll try to get a few Bayonetta Achievements tonight (if I can get the disc to read).

Around the Network

There is now "League History" links at the bottom of each league table...

League History
2008 Gamerscore 2008 League Standing 2008 Platinums 2008 Platinum Games 2008 Tournament HoF
2009 Gamerscore 2009 League Standing 2009 Platinums 2009 Platinum Games 2009 Tournament HoF

d21lewis said:
Shipping my 360 off tomorrow. A whole week without GS. Hope to get it back in time for the Mass Effect 2 tourney. Guess I'll try to get a few Bayonetta Achievements tonight (if I can get the disc to read).

You've had some bad luck.  Hope the next one works out.

NeoRatt said:
d21lewis said:

You've had some bad luck.  Hope the next one works out.

It's still under warranty (til March, actually).  Thanks, though!

Hi guys, just dropping by to say Neoratt, you are doing such an amazing job in this league its unbelievable! Major kudos, its a dream league to be in. All you members are lucky to have Neoratt! :)

My life over the past months has been completely taken over by work and my fiance (and precious spare time I give to my 360), and its going to be continuing at this time, so Ill be around ALOT less, and I am no longer a VGC news contributor as well. Therefore, I cant really promote this league to the site admin. Ill leave that up to Seece, Carl maybe to make this league more well known amongst the VGC staff. This work deserves more recognition!

All the best all! And yes Im salivating at the amount and quality of games this year. Mass Effect 2 looks stunning and cant wait!

Around the Network
EaglesEye379 said:
Hi guys, just dropping by to say Neoratt, you are doing such an amazing job in this league its unbelievable! Major kudos, its a dream league to be in. All you members are lucky to have Neoratt! :)

My life over the past months has been completely taken over by work and my fiance (and precious spare time I give to my 360), and its going to be continuing at this time, so Ill be around ALOT less, and I am no longer a VGC news contributor as well. Therefore, I cant really promote this league to the site admin. Ill leave that up to Seece, Carl maybe to make this league more well known amongst the VGC staff. This work deserves more recognition!

All the best all! And yes Im salivating at the amount and quality of games this year. Mass Effect 2 looks stunning and cant wait!

I just took a great idea and made it better!)

You both did well

The league has given me a reason to fully complete a game one day.....
Well it is mostly the fact that of destruction is my only game in the "completed" tab, but still, great job!

OT: Beating Mass Effect for the second time as a renegade sentinel. I don't get on getting all of the cheivos, but I'll get as much as I can in a couple more playthroughs! lol.
Still got BF1943 on the backburner.. I'll probably go back to that soon after.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Strategyking92 said:
You both did well

The league has given me a reason to fully complete a game one day.....
Well it is mostly the fact that of destruction is my only game in the "completed" tab, but still, great job!

OT: Beating Mass Effect for the second time as a renegade sentinel. I don't get on getting all of the cheivos, but I'll get as much as I can in a couple more playthroughs! lol.
Still got BF1943 on the backburner.. I'll probably go back to that soon after.

I think I will go for a Mass Effect marathon this week...  I need to go through the first one before the second comes out!

I don't think the save from the first game will matter as much as people are saying it will, but you never know.

And besides, after everyone plays # 2, nobody is going to want to go back to that POS Mass Effect 1, ha.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

I just downloaded Games for Windows Live and the free game Microsoft Tinker...

Microsoft may have something with this Games for Windows Live thing... I encourage people to try it. I was just preparing for the inevitable Games Room stuff, now I have a bunch of new games to get achievements in!