By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz 360 Gamerscore League

Ronster316 said:
I'm taking a break from Bayonneta, but rest assured next week i'm gonna push for a very high score.

you have all been warned

Hoping to join the Left 4 Dead 2 1000 club by the end of tonight, only need the heartwarmer achievement.

I'm surprised you don't already have 1000 in Bayonetta...

Around the Network
NeoRatt said:
Ronster316 said:
I'm taking a break from Bayonneta, but rest assured next week i'm gonna push for a very high score.

you have all been warned

Hoping to join the Left 4 Dead 2 1000 club by the end of tonight, only need the heartwarmer achievement.

Don't want to over do it, love it to bits, a truly remarkable game.

Love the fact that theres so many Sega references and that the last boss fight reminds me of a certian Sonic game (Clue, recent sonic game)

When i do go back im gonna play with all the new weapons that i discovered only after i was close to the end of the game.

For me playing Bayonetta for a second time is gonna be like playing Bayonetta 2

A little late but, Track and Field 2 for the NES was probably the last Olympic game I liked.

I'm not going to be much for the tournaments this year. I can't rely on gamefly to get all the new games I would otherwise be wasting my money on. As opposed to getting, more or less a game a week and getting most all games I'm interested in I will be focusing more on the games I do have.

I figure certain games, Splinter Cell, Final Fantasy, I'll probably buy and stand a chance in the tourneys though. If I end up keeping it too long like I have with MW2 it screws up the whole flow of games.

Saboteur seems cool in the limited time I've played it. I've been having serious sickness off an on since Christmas and that's another reason I don't plan to move up in the league much this year.

Hey Neo, it's a shame I'm considered a different person when I was on here first as sublime78 for the first season. My total career points would be, I think, about 30 points or so higher if you factor in that sublime78 was me before my requested permaban. I did win quiet a few points that first year.

edit: okay, I only see 2 Soul Calibur 2 and Geometry Wars 2, so not a lot of points.. I could have sworn we went back further when Eagles' had started it.  I have no clue how many weekly gamerscore points if any I had back then.

JPL78 said:

Hey Neo, it's a shame I'm considered a different person when I was on here first as sublime78 for the first season. My total career points would be, I think, about 30 points or so higher if you factor in that sublime78 was me before my requested permaban. I did win quiet a few points that first year.

edit: okay, I only see 2 Soul Calibur 2 and Geometry Wars 2, so not a lot of points.. I could have sworn we went back further when Eagles' had started it.  I have no clue how many weekly gamerscore points if any I had back then.

I have the original spreadsheet I think and will be putting it in when I have time...

Before Eagles (I think) there was another person that ran the league for the first year, but I was never given the info from it...  Maybe the forum is still there and I will try to track it down...

Around the Network
Ronster316 said:
NeoRatt said:
Ronster316 said:

you have all been warned

Don't want to over do it, love it to bits, a truly remarkable game.

Love the fact that theres so many Sega references and that the last boss fight reminds me of a certian Sonic game (Clue, recent sonic game)

When i do go back im gonna play with all the new weapons that i discovered only after i was close to the end of the game.

For me playing Bayonetta for a second time is gonna be like playing Bayonetta 2

It is a very solid game...  I just finished normal a few minutes ago...  The final boss battle angred me, because I wasn't paying attention at first...  Once I died a few times I thought "this is normal, why is it so hard?" and paid more attention...  Got through no problem once I figured it out...

I will be playing through again to get more cool weapons and such...  It seems like it will be more fun the second time.  But, I also have to work my way through Darksiders...  My commitment this year is to not fall behind my purchases.

I'm pretty sure Eagles was the first, I thought he created all this but I could be wrong.

Seece said:
You need to give me the L4D2 platinum, I'm joint first with Enamrah

Fixed.  And next week you'll lose it to RONSTER316 if you don't if you don't turn that 985 into 1000...

JPL78 said:
I'm pretty sure Eagles was the first, I thought he created all this but I could be wrong.

I found the spreadsheet eagles gave me and will incorporate it when I have time.

This is becoming an epic spiderweb post...

Well I don't want you to worry about it if its too much trouble. I know you have a bit on your plate as it is.