By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz 360 Gamerscore League

Strategyking92 said:
We should really get this stickied in the MS forum.. This used to be a more active thing until it was sent here to die by the mods.. And besides, it's not like the MS forum has too many stickies, lol.

Yeah, i think a shift to the Microsoft forum would help too.

With it been in the microsoft section it will be around longer on the microsoft threads page.

In its current position someone posts and within like 10-15 minutes the thread has dissappeared in to obscurity.

Around the Network

omg league's over >
Trying to steal first from Ronnie started to change gaming = fun into gaming = torture lol. Add in job auditions, the real world game Life, and my new PS3 I know I'll never be able to get 2nd place rank for 2010.

Again I'd like to thank Neo for hosting this year's excellent Gamerscore League.

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-

I'll had a word and see if it can be moved!

Also thanks Neo for a great tournament

I am behind in getting things organized tonight.

I will post the results as soon as I can but it will probably be Friday evening in Mountain Time (GMT-07:00).

The league has been updated for this week.

VGChartz 360 Gamerscore League
GS Career TA Career League Career TA Leaderboard
GS Season TA Season League Season MGC Leaderboard
GS Weekly TA Weekly League Weekly League Rules
Active Tournaments 2009 Hall of Fame Platinum  Game Awards  
Potential Tournaments Past Hall of Fame Platinum Games  

Around the Network

Bayonetta just became partial tournament. Pencil in another probable win for the Sega loving RONSTER316...

I wish gamefly would get off their ass and send me either Bayonetta, Sabateur or Darksiders... I've been waiting 2 weeks for something.

Ronster I ended up downloading Kingdom for Kelflings for 400 pts. Maybe Streets 2 next time!

Graham, I'm jealous, that's like the one PS3 game I would want to play. Been wondering when we are going to get to play some Left 4 Dead 2.

JPL78 said:
I wish gamefly would get off their ass and send me either Bayonetta, Sabateur or Darksiders... I've been waiting 2 weeks for something.

Ronster I ended up downloading Kingdom for Kelflings for 400 pts. Maybe Streets 2 next time!

Graham, I'm jealous, that's like the one PS3 game I would want to play. Been wondering when we are going to get to play some Left 4 Dead 2.

I got both Bayonetta and Darksiders this week...  Both great games... Darksiders is a feature for feature clone of God of War, and Bayonetta just has a very unique and cool style to it... 

Both seece and kowen are banned
It's like an xbox fan exodus.

Anyway, been trying to get some mass effect done before 2 comes out, but things in the real world keep getting in my way! I hope pinnacle station isn't the abortion people say it is.

Here's my achievement to do list:
assass creed 2 (mostly feather collecting)
battlefield 1943(just the 100 matches chievo)
MW2 (2 more spec ops mission to go)
UNO & ageis wing (maybe I can work on these later)

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Strategyking92 said:
Both seece and kowen are banned
It's like an xbox fan exodus.

Anyway, been trying to get some mass effect done before 2 comes out, but things in the real world keep getting in my way! I hope pinnacle station isn't the abortion people say it is.

Here's my achievement to do list:
assass creed 2 (mostly feather collecting)
battlefield 1943(just the 100 matches chievo)
MW2 (2 more spec ops mission to go)
UNO & ageis wing (maybe I can work on these later)

It is a diappointment to see so many 360 gamers suspended...  I don't even think there is a 360 moderator here anymore to give balance to the forums so I just avoid posting in the other forums for the most part.  Its a pity as the community when I joined VGC was exceptional but I feel it has deteriorated to mostly a PS3 fanboy forum site.

I've made several goals this year...

- Get 75,000 Career GS by the end of the year... (Need an average of about 500 GS / week)

- Buy less games at full price (Decrease spending overall but maintain buying most every game eventually)...

- Get an achievement in every game I own... (Currently 257 games short)...

- Increase my True Achievement to Gamerscore ratio to a decent number in the league (Get some of the more time consuming achievements I haven't bothered  with)...

This month I want to play thru Bayonnetta (Very cool and refreshing take on the action genre) and Darksiders (Another take on the God of War genre - tutorial at start stinks but the game quickly turns into a really solid God of War clone after tutorial completion)...