By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz 360 Gamerscore League

adajio said:
Strategyking92 said:

asassins creed 2 had a fucked up ending.

*SPOILER*
I joked to one of my friends before I had reached the ending that the game had aliens in it.... I was not expecting it to actually be true... I mean, wtf? Good story and all, but the ending went into the indigo prophecy realm of outlandishness..

That's funny, I just finished the game last night and had the same feeling. In the words of Desmond, "WTF?"

AC3 2011 anyone?

I wonder though how long they are gonna be able to make games where you go back into the past before they have to make a game starring desmond himself assassinating...

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Around the Network
Strategyking92 said:
adajio said:
Strategyking92 said:

asassins creed 2 had a fucked up ending.

*SPOILER*
I joked to one of my friends before I had reached the ending that the game had aliens in it.... I was not expecting it to actually be true... I mean, wtf? Good story and all, but the ending went into the indigo prophecy realm of outlandishness..

That's funny, I just finished the game last night and had the same feeling. In the words of Desmond, "WTF?"

AC3 2011 anyone?

I wonder though how long they are gonna be able to make games where you go back into the past before they have to make a game starring desmond himself assassinating...

I would think the next one would be present day, given how AC2 ended. I mean, with Minerva basically telling Desmond that you're screwed if something doesn't happen fast, it would have to cover a lot of the present day story.

"Your grasp of the obvious is inspiring." - Commander Shepard
"I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite store on the Citadel." Commander Shepard
I support JRPGs on the Xbox 360.
Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad
"Nothing can make it moral to destroy the best. One can't be punished for being good. One can't be penalized for ability. If that is right, then we'd better start slaughtering one another, because there isn't any right at all in the world." - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

VGChartz 360 Gamerscore League
Gamerscore Rank True Achievement Rank League Rank MyGamerCard Leaderboard
  True Achievements Leaderboard League Rules  
Active Tournaments Platinum  Game Awards Current Hall of Fame Chartz
Potential Tournaments Platinum Games Past Hall of Fame Achievers of the Week

The league is up-to-date....

Well, this year's league is over. Congratulations to RONSTER316 for taking the Top gamerscore, true achievements score, and league points. I can probably be safe here and say RONSTER316 is Gamer of the Year for this league.

I look forward to the next season... There will be some changes as I have posted in the forum.

HAPPY SOLAR NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE, AND I HOPE 2010 BRINGS YOU ALL LUCK AND HAPPINESS... MOST OF ALL I HOPE IT BRINGS US MORE AAA GAMES!

Happy new year as well!

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Just for everyone's info, the gamer changes have been made on MyGamerCard and True Achievements leaderboards to reflect the gamers that are continuing in 2010. In the end, only a few gamers got dropped as a few got achievements near the very end of the year.

Also, please encourage people to sign up for True Achievements. It is an excellent gamerscore site and people wll start receiving point based on how much true achievement score they get vs. gamerscore starting next week.

Around the Network

I'll gladly take seventh place for the year considering the amazing talent of the people I'm competing with.

Can't wait for next year!

Ron, I haven't made up my mind yet, if I do get streets 2 you know you are my go to man for achievement help and some fun co-op.

Got 200 in Hexic HD two days ago.   I received a used 120gb hdd and unfortunately couldn't transfer Hexic to my new hdd, so i decided to get 200 in it since I'll likely never play it again.  Anway... is it no longer a platinum game?  It has 96 users and one of the most difficult achievements.  The game is a lot easier if you learn the master grid system.  It still took 4+ hours to get the pooh-bah achievement. 

@Ronster: I also need Blood Harvest for the WAYTTP? achievement.  There's some decent videos of teams beating it using the rafters in the barn or the laundry closet in the house.  It's damn near impossible beating that finale solo.  No real hiding places and the bots are tank food.  About 10% of the time you can find pipebombs on the hallway table in the 2nd floor of the house.  Of course that'll usually be the run when the director throws a tank in the cornfield prior to the house.  Tank in cornfield with bots = game over.

@ JPL

likewise, when we play games its always a good laugh, and about streets of rage 2........... i have been playing it on and off for 17 years, so wether you get it 2010 or even 2015 its all good, i'll still be ready for some co op action

@ eNamrah.................. yup Blood Harvest is very hard, i have tried the jesus tree, the jesus bannister and even the jesus ammo box but nothing seems to work for me, closest i got was with the jesus tree, the getaway truck appeared but with no pipe bomb that round the writing was on the wall for me

I still hold out hope of completing it one day though.

Oh, and 200 on Hexic HD? Blimey, theres no end to your gaming masterclasses

And finally................... i'm loving the saboteur, i like the action, the dialogue, the atmosphere, the feel, everything, top game IMO

eNamrah said:

Got 200 in Hexic HD two days ago.   I received a used 120gb hdd and unfortunately couldn't transfer Hexic to my new hdd, so i decided to get 200 in it since I'll likely never play it again.  Anway... is it no longer a platinum game?  It has 96 users and one of the most difficult achievements.  The game is a lot easier if you learn the master grid system.  It still took 4+ hours to get the pooh-bah achievement. 

@Ronster: I also need Blood Harvest for the WAYTTP? achievement.  There's some decent videos of teams beating it using the rafters in the barn or the laundry closet in the house.  It's damn near impossible beating that finale solo.  No real hiding places and the bots are tank food.  About 10% of the time you can find pipebombs on the hallway table in the 2nd floor of the house.  Of course that'll usually be the run when the director throws a tank in the cornfield prior to the house.  Tank in cornfield with bots = game over.

Hexic and others (Aegis Wing, Uno, Texas Hold'em, etc.) will appear next week.  When I took over the league, games that were bundled were not included in platinums and to be consistent I kept it that way for the season.

We should really get this stickied in the MS forum.. This used to be a more active thing until it was sent here to die by the mods.. And besides, it's not like the MS forum has too many stickies, lol.