By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz 360 Gamerscore League

JPL78 said:
Yes I hope everyone had ms point cards under their trees, for those that participate in those type of holidays..

I've been damn sick and haven't really felt like enjoying much gaming. But I got AC2 and downloaded the Final Fantasy Tower defense game as well as Magic the Gathering's excellent and cheap expansion. Can anyone recommend a good 400 point game I might not already have?

Neo, great job on the league this season! Thanks again for all your work.

Thanks JPL78.  The league is fun and the people who participate make it worth the while.

As for 400 point games...  Assault Heroes, Geomaetry Wars Evolved, Gyruss, Jet Pac Refuelled, Marble Blast Ultra, Shinobi, Sonic's 1-3, Street Fighter II HF, Streets of Rage 2, TMNT 1989, and Ultimate MK3 are my favorite 400 point games.

Around the Network
JPL78 said:
Yes I hope everyone had ms point cards under their trees, for those that participate in those type of holidays..

I've been damn sick and haven't really felt like enjoying much gaming. But I got AC2 and downloaded the Final Fantasy Tower defense game as well as Magic the Gathering's excellent and cheap expansion. Can anyone recommend a good 400 point game I might not already have?

Neo, great job on the league this season! Thanks again for all your work.

Well, considering that it only offers local multiplayer on the Megadrive/Genesis ultimate collection, get streets of Rage 2, it has online multiplayer, the achievements are all managable over time and lastly, i never turn down a Streets of Rage 2 online co-op session

Bargain at 400 points.

The EA games offer is kinda cool...
Purchase 3 qualifying games and get 800 ms points back.
So if you get the ME add-ons and a game, you are basically get the ME add-ons free!

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

The Maw is also for 400 points this week as the Live Deal of the Week...

The Maw is a steal at 400 points!

Hey Neo is this the last week of the league? Is it coming back soon?

Around the Network

I might get the Maw, that is a good deal. Thanks for the suggestions everyone.

Hey Ronnie, does anyone besides you still play Streets of Rage 2 online? I'm tempted to get it just so we could play, although Maw is a bit more tempting!

Still waiting to see what tommorows deal is.

JPL78 said:
I might get the Maw, that is a good deal. Thanks for the suggestions everyone.

Hey Ronnie, does anyone besides you still play Streets of Rage 2 online? I'm tempted to get it just so we could play, although Maw is a bit more tempting!

Still waiting to see what tommorows deal is.

Yup, others still play it, but like Mortal Kombat and most arcade games these days you may have to wait around 45 seconds before you find someone to play with in campaign or a VS match.

I played campaign co-op last night on hard difficulty with some random dude and we had a blast and also happened to just scrape completing it.

Afterwards he said he still needs the 10 VS wins achievement......... and been the good citizen that i am i let him win and get his 10 wins.

I'm working nights tonight and on the 31st, but i have new years day off so if theres no other deals that you like between now and new years day get Streets of Rage 2, and i'll be more than happy to help you get any achievements you require.

Another thing you could do is check which members of Vgchartz own the game, if im not available im sure someone would have a game or two with you.

Afterall.......... its a classic.........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3/4 campaigns complete on expert on Left 4 Dead (only achievement left)

But why oh why is blood harvest so damn hard? You can basically get owned badly before you even make it to the house on many occasions.

Survived once until the getaway vehicle arrived, but trying to get on board is another story alltogether.

Also everytime i play the finale i never seem to be able to find pipe bombs anywhere around the area, and they are crucial when it comes to that final push on to the getaway ride.

Oh well , i'll keep trying and maybe one day i'll 1250 this game.

asassins creed 2 had a fucked up ending.

*SPOILER*
I joked to one of my friends before I had reached the ending that the game had aliens in it.... I was not expecting it to actually be true... I mean, wtf? Good story and all, but the ending went into the indigo prophecy realm of outlandishness..

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Strategyking92 said:

asassins creed 2 had a fucked up ending.

*SPOILER*
I joked to one of my friends before I had reached the ending that the game had aliens in it.... I was not expecting it to actually be true... I mean, wtf? Good story and all, but the ending went into the indigo prophecy realm of outlandishness..

That's funny, I just finished the game last night and had the same feeling. In the words of Desmond, "WTF?"

AC3 2011 anyone?

"Your grasp of the obvious is inspiring." - Commander Shepard
"I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite store on the Citadel." Commander Shepard
I support JRPGs on the Xbox 360.
Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad
"Nothing can make it moral to destroy the best. One can't be punished for being good. One can't be penalized for ability. If that is right, then we'd better start slaughtering one another, because there isn't any right at all in the world." - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged