By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz 360 Gamerscore League

^L4D2 DLC looks awesome! Ron and JPL we should try to get a big L4D2 session, I mainly only play it friday and saturday nights. Have you guys tried launching people to skywalk with the grenade launcher in survival? It's so fun and funny.

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-

Around the Network

lol, I don't even know any of the quirky stuff like that yet Graham you'll have to tell me about it.

I wish we could get me, graham, ronster and eNamrah together in a game. Those bastards wouldn't stand a chance.

I still feel shamed that I haven't beaten a campaign on normal yet, but I don't completely suck its just hard to do that with bots, or it has been for me so far. I can make it up to the rescue no problem. It doesn't help how blood thirsty the director is this time around, the more so the better you are doing.

As for ODST I'm just going to grind through on heroic and call it a game. I don't think anyone I know is playing firefight... plus when MW2 gets here I can't imagine wanting Halo around.

Ronster316 said:
JPL78 said:
Man I can't read the last page of posts and this has been going on for a couple weeks and my home computer is virus ridden to the point of unusable... time to reformat.

Anyway, just read what ya'll said about ODST and since I'm playing through the campaign I thought I would chime in.

I wouldn't say better than 3, but the music is just, wow. Specially the sad stuff as you roam around alone. And I love that they conquered that whole being alone feeling perfectly and the despair you are supposed to feel. Also, big props for having Mal and Jayne from Firefly. Both amazing voice actors.

Next up, Modern Warfare 2, finally. Now I'm hoping stupid holiday shipping delays doesn't affect me here.

Then eventually Assassins Creed 2 and Forza 3 for Christmas.... Left 4 Dead 2 from now until whenever.

Also gotta play the Sabatour (sp?) it looks tight. Rest in peace pandemic.... grrrr.

ODST's music score is fantastic............. its a good game but i have to agree, Halo 3 has the better campaign.

Modern warfare 2's achievements are not all that tough, if your not a modern warfare multiplayer junkie you will be done with it in around 1-2 weeks (i'm selling it in fact so i can play assasins creed II over the xmas period)

Yup, from what i have played of it thus far the saboteur is very promising indeed (and as we discussed on live JLP buddy even more promising with the code ) my holidays over now so i will have to take my sweet time with saboteur cos apparently with side missions ect it can take up to 40 hours to complete.

As for Left 4 Dead 2............ if you wanna have a game or three buddy just gimme a shout when you see me on live.

I know what you mean by ODST's music score... It may be the best score this generation so far...

I have played about 1/2 into The Saboteur.  The gameplay is solid (based on Mercenaries 2 engine), the story is good, etc.  The only flaw is that nothing makes it stand out other than the opening cinematic that starts in a nude dance club re-enforcing that it is a mature themed game before you shoot anything.

^how is the virtual boobage?

JPL78 said:

lol, I don't even know any of the quirky stuff like that yet Graham you'll have to tell me about it.

I wish we could get me, graham, ronster and eNamrah together in a game. Those bastards wouldn't stand a chance.

I still feel shamed that I haven't beaten a campaign on normal yet, but I don't completely suck its just hard to do that with bots, or it has been for me so far. I can make it up to the rescue no problem. It doesn't help how blood thirsty the director is this time around, the more so the better you are doing.

As for ODST I'm just going to grind through on heroic and call it a game. I don't think anyone I know is playing firefight... plus when MW2 gets here I can't imagine wanting Halo around.

I got sick of firefight >< although I really do love Halo ODST enemies and weapons, most FPS are just point, shoot, kill. You do this on ODST you'll find yourself in a rude awakening. If you see an engineer, chuck a sticky or else you'll waste all your ammo trying to kill it. Giant shield guy? Use the fuel rod or rocket launcher etc etc. Every gun has purpose and depth.

As for L4D2 we should get a 4 man versus game and rock the other team. I'm not sure if I could complete the campaigns on normal myself, with just me and a friend it took us a while to finish Dead Carnival (we were going for Gaurdin Gnome so that was part of the problem...)

Around the Network
Grahamhsu said:
^L4D2 DLC looks awesome! Ron and JPL we should try to get a big L4D2 session, I mainly only play it friday and saturday nights. Have you guys tried launching people to skywalk with the grenade launcher in survival? It's so fun and funny.

Left 4 Dead 2 session sounds good.

I tried for the still somthing to prove and real deal achievement glitches on split screen with my buddy, once we got to the dead carnival finale i hopped up the scaffolding at the side of the stage, dropped a pipe bomb at my feet & presto......... with a few presses of Y i was in the jesus room (my buddy was already in there, i had to do all the donkey work first, turn lights on ect) anyway, the helicopter landed on the right side of the stage, me and my buddy took our adrenaline and jumped out the window, he got caught by a smoker immediately which left me a free path to the helicopter, boarded the helicopter but no achievement grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

In an achievement guide it says "return to main menu" but the only options are "return to lobby" or "exit to main menu" i returned to the lobby and did the finale again on expert and it still wont pop.

Anyway, if the glitch still works in online multiplayer & you fancy trying it let me know.

JPL78 said:

I know what you mean, LD42 campaigns on normal are no cake walk (i almost switched to easy myself after getting mauled when you trigger the alarm in the mall in dead centre) but i wanted a challenge so stuck with it.

Sounds like a good team you have assembled above too

Best time to do firefight now will be when the Halo: Reach multiplayer beta launches (i suspect lots of people will get their ODST copies back, myself included)

I still have some maps I need to do on firefight. So I can do those anytime somebody wants to do them.

Completed XBLA: 16 / 32
Completed Retail: 17 / 64
GS Completion %: 82.63%

I'll restart playing this week

erikers said:
I still have some maps I need to do on firefight. So I can do those anytime somebody wants to do them.

I still have 2 more maps to do and the Endure achievement to get if anyone else is interested.

"Your grasp of the obvious is inspiring." - Commander Shepard
"I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite store on the Citadel." Commander Shepard
I support JRPGs on the Xbox 360.
Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad
"Nothing can make it moral to destroy the best. One can't be punished for being good. One can't be penalized for ability. If that is right, then we'd better start slaughtering one another, because there isn't any right at all in the world." - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged