By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz 360 Gamerscore League

NeoRatt said:
Left 4 Dead 2 is platinum.

Great stuff, I should hopefully get 100% in that so another platinum! My aim is 20 Plats by end of 2010

Around the Network

Just another post to remind people of some changes that will happen in the first January update...

1) Tournaments with 5 owners need to get those five owners one week before the tournament closes and all five owners have to have at least one achievement in the game.

2) 6,5,4,3,2,1 league points will be award to the people who get the highest TA over gamerscore % for the week. As long as the gamerscore was at least 100 points for the week. Please sign up for TrueAchievements and let me know that you have done so.

3) Every new platinum gives you 3 league points.

4) At the end of this season I will remove any gamers that did not get any gamerscore from the start of the 2009 season to the end of the 2009 season. Currently, about 5 gamers are set to disappear (You can see them on the Gamerscore Rankings - Gamerscore Season to Date column is zero).

5) Only games with 20 owners will continue to be platinum at the start of the new season... This will mean that some platinums that currently have 19-22 owners may disappear in the new year based on gamers removed from the league...

6) League points will be reset to zero for all people...

7) I will add a 2009 summary so that people's accomplishments in 2009 are permanently noted, but this may not happen until mid-late January as I am still working out what I think it should show.

Again, please, signup for True Achievements and let me know that you have done so if you want to maximize league points.

Noooo, I could lose my Burnout Revenge platinum!

I just passed the 50K mark in achievements. I thought I would never get here...

Gratz Neo!

Around the Network

13/15 missions Legendary Halo Wars, sooo difficult!

Is it possible for Silver XBL accounts to participate? Its just I dont play online much so dont need Gold but still like to get achievements.

^Yes you can be on silver and still participate, gamerscore is still available for Silver members last I remember.

@Neo Gratz =P

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-

Taz! said:
Is it possible for Silver XBL accounts to participate? Its just I dont play online much so dont need Gold but still like to get achievements.

Yes, just send me a PM with your gamertag and sign up at True Achievements to join the league.

I will pull the number tonight but results won't be posted until tomorrow.

I was hoping to get home earlier from my kids Christmas concert...