Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz 360 Gamerscore League

The league is up-to-date.

Around the Network
Ronster316 said:
Grahamhsu said:
Ronster316 said:
Seece said:
Ok thanks Neo.

Ugh is anyone else STILL getting L4D2 Lag?! I really wanna play online but it's just laglaglag, I have a 10meg speed so it's not an issue my end ...

My speeds around 6.7 meg (according to BT) and so far in about 80 scavenge games i've only suffered lag twice.

Lag with 10 meg sounds fishy, perhaps your isp is having "one of those weeks?"

more like everyday for me >< my ISP PMSes all day and throttles the shit off my DSL. I only wish I could sue those f****s, or have more choices between sbc Yahoo or Comcast Cable.

Ahem now that the anger is gone wanna play some L4D2 Ronster? I just got the game yesterday =)

Left 4 Dead 2 session? count me in

I'm on holiday from tomorrow for 9 days, so i'm defo up for it, oh, and we could go for the strength in numbers achievement too if we have a couple more buddies on both our buddy lists.

I am up for it, but I don't have it yet :( soon though.  Maybe a litte closer to Christmas, my wife is going to get it for me.

I have been working on World at War.  With the release of MW2 I felt it was time to finally show that game some love.  It is a way harder game so it is taking a lot longer to beat.

You guys got me wondering about my speed.  Up speed is most improtant when it comes to gaming.  Just about all the packages with ATT U-verse are 1 meg up.  Even if you get the 18 meg down for $55 a month you still end up with 1 meg upstream.

Consoles: Atari 5200, NES, SNES, N64, Dreamcast, PS2, Gamecube, Wii, Xbox 360, PS3

Damn you Seece and you constantly passing me in L4D 2.

jagenjg said:
Ronster316 said:
Grahamhsu said:
Ronster316 said:
Seece said:
Ok thanks Neo.

Ugh is anyone else STILL getting L4D2 Lag?! I really wanna play online but it's just laglaglag, I have a 10meg speed so it's not an issue my end ...

My speeds around 6.7 meg (according to BT) and so far in about 80 scavenge games i've only suffered lag twice.

more like everyday for me >< my ISP PMSes all day and throttles the shit off my DSL. I only wish I could sue those f****s, or have more choices between sbc Yahoo or Comcast Cable.

Ahem now that the anger is gone wanna play some L4D2 Ronster? I just got the game yesterday =)

I'm on holiday from tomorrow for 9 days, so i'm defo up for it, oh, and we could go for the strength in numbers achievement too if we have a couple more buddies on both our buddy lists.

I am up for it, but I don't have it yet :( soon though.  Maybe a litte closer to Christmas, my wife is going to get it for me.

I have been working on World at War.  With the release of MW2 I felt it was time to finally show that game some love.  It is a way harder game so it is taking a lot longer to beat.

You guys got me wondering about my speed.  Up speed is most improtant when it comes to gaming.  Just about all the packages with ATT U-verse are 1 meg up.  Even if you get the 18 meg down for $55 a month you still end up with 1 meg upstream.

Sounds good, even if i get the 4 vs 4 achievement before you have the game i'll still happily help out when you collect your copy.

Regarding World at war........... its the same situation for me, i have ignored it for the best part of a year, i'm not looking forward to tackling the game on veteran, but im gonna have to make a start at some stage.

Has anyone heard much about Darksiders?

I just read this preview and got intrigued...

http://oxcgn.com/2009/12/04/embargo-lifted-darksiders-this-is-the-real-god-of-war/

Then, I was at my local EB Games (On a game buying spree) and the store manager who has previewed the game thinks it is better then God of War and Bayonetta...

Around the Network
jagenjg said:
Ronster316 said:
Grahamhsu said:
Ronster316 said:
Seece said:
Ok thanks Neo.

omg jagen ur internet steps on my dsl and pwns my face.

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-

Grahamhsu said:
jagenjg said:
Ronster316 said:
Grahamhsu said:
Ronster316 said:
Seece said:
Ok thanks Neo.

omg jagen ur internet steps on my dsl and pwns my face.

It's fiber to the curb here in my division. House was built in 2006. Like I was saying there are 2 faster packages. One 12 meg down and another 18 meg down, but at $45 and $55 a month respectively I could not justify the price seeing that it was still only 1 meg up.  Mine only runs me $35 a month.

Consoles: Atari 5200, NES, SNES, N64, Dreamcast, PS2, Gamecube, Wii, Xbox 360, PS3

*sniff* I'm nevergonna get a fuckin' 1000/1000

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

@Jagen damn I live in an older area >

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-

Left 4 Dead 2 is platinum.