By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz 360 Gamerscore League

eNamrah said:
Ronster316 said:
Seece said:
Thanks for the tip Neo.

Got ACII so once I have 100% L4D2 I'll go for that

100% L4D2?

Wow, if you manage to do all campaigns on realism/expert mode i would officially crown you a gaming GOD

There is a glitch that makes the realism/expert achievements A LOT easier. That's how people are unlocking them.

Glitched achievements? Similar to the joining a game from the dashboard glitch that meant you could get the harder achievements on Left 4 Dead 1? like take no damage from special infected or complete campaigns on expert? (i missed out on the L4D1 glitch, shame it was fixed with an update)

Around the Network

Has anyone tried the glitch?

Ronster316 said:
eNamrah said:
Ronster316 said:
Seece said:
Thanks for the tip Neo.

100% L4D2?

Wow, if you manage to do all campaigns on realism/expert mode i would officially crown you a gaming GOD

There is a glitch that makes the realism/expert achievements A LOT easier. That's how people are unlocking them.

Glitched achievements? Similar to the joining a game from the dashboard glitch that meant you could get the harder achievements on Left 4 Dead 1? like take no damage from special infected or complete campaigns on expert? (i missed out on the L4D1 glitch, shame it was fixed with an update)

It's very similar.  You play the campaign on easy then quit to the lobby before opening the door to leave the saferoom on the final chapter.  Back in the lobby you switch the difficulty to expert, then resume the campaign from the final chapter.  In single player you still have to complete the final chapter on expert, with the the stupid bots no less, but you get credit for the entire campaign.  Yeah, it ruins the prestige of the achievement but judging by the amount of people that have unlocked 'the real deal' and 'still something to prove' in the last week, MANY people are using the glitch.  It beats having to spend 5 to 8 hours (and that's with a good team) completing a campaign on expert.

There's also a jesus room on the dark carnival finale.  It's to the left of the stage and usually infected spawn from it.  Climb up on the scaffolding and use the pipebomb stumble trick to air moonwalk into the room.  Infected can't get you if you stay in the back of the room and tanks automatically despawn.  With luck, the rescue helicopter will land on that side of the stadium and you can simply hop down from the window for the short trip to the heli.

edit: Also forgot to mention that in multiplayer the host can play a campaign on easy, then when the rescue vehicle arrives (after the 2nd tank is dead), change the difficulty to expert and invite players to the game. If the players get on the rescue vehicle they'll receive credit from beating the campaign on expert. Lame, but it works.

All 1000 for AC2

Former something....

eNamrah said:
Ronster316 said:
eNamrah said:
Ronster316 said:
Seece said:
Thanks for the tip Neo.

100% L4D2?

It's very similar.  You play the campaign on easy then quit to the lobby before opening the door to leave the saferoom on the final chapter.  Back in the lobby you switch the difficulty to expert, then resume the campaign from the final chapter.  In single player you still have to complete the final chapter on expert, with the the stupid bots no less, but you get credit for the entire campaign.  Yeah, it ruins the prestige of the achievement but judging by the amount of people that have unlocked 'the real deal' and 'still something to prove' in the last week, MANY people are using the glitch.  It beats having to spend 5 to 8 hours (and that's with a good team) completing a campaign on expert.

There's also a jesus room on the dark carnival finale.  It's to the left of the stage and usually infected spawn from it.  Climb up on the scaffolding and use the pipebomb stumble trick to air moonwalk into the room.  Infected can't get you if you stay in the back of the room and tanks automatically despawn.  With luck, the rescue helicopter will land on that side of the stadium and you can simply hop down from the window for the short trip to the heli.

edit: Also forgot to mention that in multiplayer the host can play a campaign on easy, then when the rescue vehicle arrives (after the 2nd tank is dead), change the difficulty to expert and invite players to the game. If the players get on the rescue vehicle they'll receive credit from beating the campaign on expert. Lame, but it works.

Cheers for the info eNamrah, hopefully my best buddy will buy the game before these glitches are patched.

I'm suprised Valve ballsed up again though, especially after the Left 4 Dead 1 glitches.

Around the Network

Call of Duty Classic on Live Arcade this week.... Yeah!

1200 MS Points... BOO!

Front page links aren't working for me!

I will update the links tonight.

Thanks Seece for pointing it out!

In the meantime you can click on a link...  Then change "id" in the URL to "post" and it should work.

Ok thanks Neo.

Ugh is anyone else STILL getting L4D2 Lag?! I really wanna play online but it's just laglaglag, I have a 10meg speed so it's not an issue my end ...

Seece said:
Ok thanks Neo.

Ugh is anyone else STILL getting L4D2 Lag?! I really wanna play online but it's just laglaglag, I have a 10meg speed so it's not an issue my end ...

My speeds around 6.7 meg (according to BT) and so far in about 80 scavenge games i've only suffered lag twice.

Lag with 10 meg sounds fishy, perhaps your isp is having "one of those weeks?"