By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz 360 Gamerscore League

Ronster316 said:
Posting so the league is one of my recent posts (have trouble finding it at times)

Having fun on Saw (how sad is that?)

I see nothing wrong with liking a horrific, fear bending game that promotes the senseless humiliation and death of people.  (OK that is sad...)

Around the Network

Saw looks craptastic but I'm still dying to play it. Definitely one for gamefly when my queue drys up.

I'm going through Lego Indy 2. Lego games are like crack for me. Getting a 100 percent is taxing to say the least... not hard just taxing.

JPL78 said:
Saw looks craptastic but I'm still dying to play it. Definitely one for gamefly when my queue drys up.

I'm going through Lego Indy 2. Lego games are like crack for me. Getting a 100 percent is taxing to say the least... not hard just taxing.

Ya, it seems like just when you finish everything in a level there's another spot to go and collect and see more...  I spent the first two hours and just finished the first warehouse scene from the start of the Crystal Skull movie...  I still haven't even got a progress achievement...

It disappoints me when achievements are too easy though...  I took out Backyard Football for a spin yesterday...  20 minutes later, 500 GS...  Kind of embarassing actually.  If you are going purely for GS, go rent it, and you'll probably be done in a hour or two.

Forza 3 is now platinum status... RONSTER316 currently has the crown...

Assassin's Creed II is a 10 point tourny now.

Just so everyone knows...

If you go to MyGamerCard to view a tournament, you can make sure people's scores are up to date to their XBox Live status by going and clicking their gamer pics to show all their games. I did it today with a few I found out of date, and it worked great.

So if you are particpating in a race and want to make sure everyone's scores are up-to-date, just click on each of the gamer pics in the list and check back in 5 minutes... Everyone's score will be up-to-date.

Around the Network

Thanks for the tip Neo.

Got ACII so once I have 100% L4D2 I'll go for that

NeoRatt said:
Ronster316 said:
Posting so the league is one of my recent posts (have trouble finding it at times)

Having fun on Saw (how sad is that?)

I see nothing wrong with liking a horrific, fear bending game that promotes the senseless humiliation and death of people.  (OK that is sad...)

Indeed Neo buddy, nothing wrong with watching people been brutally tortured in all ways imaginable before seeing their grisly demise and the pool of blood that no doubt follows muwahahahahaha <<< (my sadistic laugh)

@ JPL, Saw is defo worth a rent, but let me tell you, the curcuit board puzzles are a PAIN IN THE BACKSIDE.......!!!!!!!!!!! lots of them are timed too so that obviously adds to the pressure when doing them.

I have to say though, there are some pretty cool death scenes in the game (And graphic ones too)

Seece said:
Thanks for the tip Neo.

100% L4D2?

Wow, if you manage to do all campaigns on realism/expert mode i would officially crown you a gaming GOD

Ronster316 said:
Seece said:
Thanks for the tip Neo.

100% L4D2?

Wow, if you manage to do all campaigns on realism/expert mode i would officially crown you a gaming GOD

There is a glitch that makes the realism/expert achievements A LOT easier. That's how people are unlocking them.

Ronster, it sounds cool. I heard it hands out achievements too. I just love Saw though, the themed haunted house at Universal this year rocked.

Neo, Lego Indy 2 is not as liberal with the points as part one was. I basically grinded all weekend and right now I'm at 70 percent completion with 400 gs. I'm at the point now just trying to find all the secrets and do all the bonus stages. If you can save up to unlock the more money cheats it really helps buying all the vehicles and characters.

I think they just nailed in all these lego games, this sort of classic old school platforming charm. If you like exploration and collecting then it only makes it better. My only complaint is that 30 or so hours later its all over with.