By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz 360 Gamerscore League

rotfl, the 12 gig. And its packed with about 75 arcade games and tons of rockband and guitar hero DLC.

Around the Network

Just so everyone is aware, the update tomorrow will be late. No reason other then a regularly scheduled wednesday gaming night with a friend got moved to Thursday this week.

Delay should be about 2-3 hours only.

The league is up-to-date except Platinums... I have to update all of the Platinum hyperlinks for the right MGC site.

I'll tell you what, the spec opts missions in CoD: Mf2 are fun as hell!

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Strategyking92 said:
I'll tell you what, the spec opts missions in CoD: Mf2 are fun as hell!

I'm working my way through the veteran campaign now...  I love Infinity Ward's campaigns...  Intense, fast paced, and one mistake you're back at your checkpoint...  Over and over again!

Around the Network

^I agree MW2's campaign is one of my favorite FPS campaigns as of yet. It's up there next to Half Life 2, the game just feels like a Blockbuster movie.

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-

The campaign is like a seven hour movie since it has so many epic moments. I don't want to ruin anything but the one epic part near the end is almost exactly the same as the first game..... I really can't shake the Deja vu of the thing. Anyway, I'm still working on getting veteran completion on all the spec ops missions. Some are pretty easy since the enemies come straight to you, but others can just chew up time. Several missions have taken up to 15 minutes. Including the rio de janero gang hunting on. But that was mostly because I had failed so many times before that I was being ultra careful my last try.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

^let's do some spec ops together =P

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-

We need to, I have two missions I haven't 3 stared yet because they require two people.

Damn this thread needs more posters :-/
I know more than 4 people are active on XBL currently!

Happy, happy, happy, I got a copy of MW2 10 minutes ago. I'll be checking it out tonight, but at the same time. I hate to miss any time of triple XP on GOW2 it ends on the 16th.

Consoles: Atari 5200, NES, SNES, N64, Dreamcast, PS2, Gamecube, Wii, Xbox 360, PS3