By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz 360 Gamerscore League

Neo, that all sounded good to me. I'm at work so I'll have to read it better later.

Woo hoo!! Dragon Age has shipped from Gamefly!

Around the Network

Ever since the front page changed, I haven't been coming to this thread that much.

Neoratt,

1) Tournaments with 5 owners need to get those five owners one week before the tournament closes and all five owners have to have at least one achievement in the game.

Are you trying to make it where you have less influence in races? On a lot of the small ones you help there be 5 players because you buy everything including arcade games. But you seldom get any points in most of those games. No one else really starts a game and then gets 0 points for it. I was just curious what your intention of this new rule is. The five owners one week before the tourney ends part makes sense.

JPL78 said:
Neoratt,

1) Tournaments with 5 owners need to get those five owners one week before the tournament closes and all five owners have to have at least one achievement in the game.

Are you trying to make it where you have less influence in races? On a lot of the small ones you help there be 5 players because you buy everything including arcade games. But you seldom get any points in most of those games. No one else really starts a game and then gets 0 points for it. I was just curious what your intention of this new rule is. The five owners one week before the tourney ends part makes sense.

Yes, the rule is mostly to remove my influence on races...  I buy almost every arcade release (Ok, I buy every arcade release) and I buy many retail games that I may not play for a long time...  When there are 5 or less owners it makes it so 3 out of 4 people get league points in the race simply because I purchased it...

Also, I am trying to avoid races not happening without people ever seeing it was a race.  This happened in Zombie Apocalypse where in the last few days another owner appeared making it a tournament.  So, no one ever really saw it being a tournament, but people got points because in the last week it got enough owners.  I feel races should be published at least once before they end.

Well, that's cool. I just wanted to make sure that is why you were doing it.

Ha, I had no idea Zombie Apocalypse had ended as a race until after it was over. I figured if enough people didn't buy it then its sub-par review scores would kill it. Not a bad game though, just tiresome after a while.

Around the Network

Damn I'm getting obsessed with A-rab money ever since the new GTA episode.

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-

I know this is totally off topic, but I just checked and saw I finally got the N+ platinum award. I didn't think it would ever happen. I had 200/200 on N+ for more than a year!!! Thanks to all those who purchased N+. I am a little rusty on it, but if any wants help on some of those multiplayer achievements send me a friend req.

I think 10 co-ops was the last achievement I got in it.

Consoles: Atari 5200, NES, SNES, N64, Dreamcast, PS2, Gamecube, Wii, Xbox 360, PS3

Anyone else getting Tekken 6? I was going to wait and get it later but I decided to do the Gamestop trade in deal.

Dragon Age Origins is a 5 point tournament right now.

@yungmagic09 - Not until it goes down in price.

^Games being shipped in from BestBuy I should have it soon :/

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-