By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz 360 Gamerscore League

NeoRatt said:
Magna Carta 2 is at tournament status.

@yungmagic09... To me, if you like the single player campaign, the CoD series is better. If you are always playing online its a matter of whether you prefer zombie hunting or war zones...

I think I may just get Modern Warfare 2, but I had a lot of fun with the original Left 4 Dead.

Around the Network

yungmagic, that's a heck of a difficult choice. Personally I would say Left 4 Dead 2. Being able to take the arms and legs off the zombies is going to change the whole game for the better.

JPL78 said:
yungmagic, that's a heck of a difficult choice. Personally I would say Left 4 Dead 2. Being able to take the arms and legs off the zombies is going to change the whole game for the better.

Zombie massacres are always good...  Zombie massacres with dismemberment are even better...

I am sick today so I will pull the numbers, but not do an update until tomorrow.

VGChartz 360 Gamerscore League
Gamerscore Rank True Achievement Rank League Rank MyGamerCard Leaderboard
  True Achievements Leaderboard League Rules  
Active Tournaments Platinum  Game Awards Current Hall of Fame Chartz
Potential Tournaments Platinum Games Past Hall of Fame Achievers of the Week

Gamerscore, TA, League Ranks, Active Tournies, and Potential Tournies are up-to-date.

I will do the rest when I recover some more.

Around the Network

I just finished Lost Odyssey for the first time today...

Wow, that was the most well written ending I have seen in a video game...

I hope they announce and deliver Lost Odyssey 2 soon.

Neo, I never finished Lost Odyssey, despite the fact that I did like it a lot. Neo, you wouldn't mind telling me the ending in a private message would you? I had gotten to the last disk and if I wasn't mistaken could have gone straight for the end OR done a zillion side things at that point.

Wow, Borderlands is just excellent. I might like it better than Fallout 3, its a tough call. Its definitely faster paced which suits the shooter aspect better.

Speaking of, we could have a hot race heating up for it. I just wish some of my friends would get it so we could play online. There is an easy 100 points to be had doing that and while I've planted myself into second place this morning, everyone I'm competing with already has the coop achievements. Aside from that it just looks like it would be a pure blast online.

edit: well nevermind about second place.

Borderlands is now a 10 point tournament...

And with a few more owners will also be a platinum game.

Forza 3 is already a 5 point tournament... 

forza 3 is now a 10 point tournament.

GTA episode should get a race. It's basically an expansion which makes it it's own full game. I know it's not possible for any platinum games but still should be a race to me.

Completed XBLA: 16 / 32
Completed Retail: 17 / 64
GS Completion %: 82.63%