By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz 360 Gamerscore League

On the bright side, I just re-started the game to get the DLC achievements.  In addition, I am slowed down a bit due to writing a FAQ for it on xbox360achievements.org.

Due to the length of the game and my copius free time, you cold very well beat me to the punch.

Around the Network

Graham, Thanks for the South Park advice. I had gotten to the shitty wall/hun stage and they gave me some problem but I think I had a bad layout for my walls.

Also thanks for the Gamefly advice. I've got Borderlands as the ONLY game in my list. Hopefully it won't take more than a week to get it out to me. That's the only problem with this scenario is that if it does take too long to get it I could have gone ahead and gotten something else to play. We'll see what happens I guess.

^I think the wait will be worth it especially compared to MK vs DC. I don't know if that can actually be allowed to be called a game...fighting game using Unreal Engine >
As broken as SF 2 rainbow edition was I could see myself having a lot more fun playing that.

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-

I was disappointed with it. At least past mortal kombat games have all kinds of other things, kart racing, adventure platforming mode, chess... to distract you from the fact that they don't hold up against Soul Caliber or Tekken. It was like they didn't even try on this one. You get Arcade Mode and Story Mode, which was basically just a structured arcade mode. That's pretty much it. Nothing to really unlock or work out, no reason to want to work for anything because the game sucks.

Funny thing I almost bought it new when it came out. So we obviously see the advantage of Gamefly.

Next is Riddick which came in today. I should like it, I liked the original Xbox version. My main complaint is that they give you no clue what so ever really where to go and a lot of the times they point you in the WRONG DIRECTION after the cut scenes. But I think I can deal if that's all that's wrong with it.

Graham, let's play some more South Park sometime, or Borderlands if I can get it in time. Hell, you still haven't shown me these superior Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 skills Ron speaks of.

I'll be in Disneyland next weekend for a couple days, hopefully my edition of Borderlands arrives in a couple days although I doubt it. Amazon is so slow, but yah I'll be on live in a couple days. I'm going to make the ultimate Mass Effect 2 character while I wait lol.

Around the Network
Grahamhsu said:
I'll be in Disneyland next weekend for a couple days, hopefully my edition of Borderlands arrives in a couple days although I doubt it. Amazon is so slow, but yah I'll be on live in a couple days. I'm going to make the ultimate Mass Effect 2 character while I wait lol.

Sweet, you need to check out Universal's Halloween Horror Nights, they turn their whole themepark into a bunch of haunted houses and everyone is getting drunk! Good times, that's what I did in Orlando last month but they do it in LA too.

Also, double sweet, Borderlands shipped to me on day one! Should get it Thursday :)

^Nice you have the 2 games out service on Gamefly? You probably live closer to the distribution center than me my games took so long to arrive and took them forever to receive >

Yeah, Tampa seems to be the closest center to me and the game they shipped from there took 2 days. The game that came from Texas took 3 days.

They have a thing now where when you return a game to the post office they scan it and Gamefly goes ahead and processes your next game quicker, that helps a little bit.

I need help with a decision, I only have enough for one game and I can't decide between Modern Warfare 2 or Left 4 Dead 2. Any advice?

Magna Carta 2 is at tournament status.

@yungmagic09... To me, if you like the single player campaign, the CoD series is better. If you are always playing online its a matter of whether you prefer zombie hunting or war zones...