By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz 360 Gamerscore League

Ronster316 said:

@ Seece

Well done with Left 4 Dead buddy, to 1250/1250 that game is one hell of an achievement. (no doubt in my mind that you will get the last achievement)

Your completion % ratio is now truly PHENOMENAL.........!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks! 100% is gonna be difficult, plus I hear there is more DLC on the way!

My aim is to get above 95% completion. lol

Around the Network
JPL78 said:
yungmagic09 said:
Here are the achievements for Left 4 Dead 2:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/left-4-dead-2/achievements/

I can't wait to play this.

YES. Demo on the 27th wasn't it? That was the only way I was able to trade L4D in a couple months ago is because of how awesome part 2 looks.  Although melee is going to have to be pretty damn effective versus the guns for as much as they are pushing it in the achievements.

27th if you have it pre ordered, afaik.

Seece, I forgot, that's right. Hmm, that's a pretty good reason to pre-order but with Borderlands and Dragon Age so soon I could probably go without the demo then.

I think if you pre order you also get an in game baseball bat with the full game

Its official... RONSTER316 has made it to 100K in achievements...

First gamer in this league to do so...

Looks like the achievement that did it was from Halo 3... Vidmaster Challenge Brainpan... Finding all the skulls on the Mythic maps...

I'm sure most gamers agree that this is something we won't be able to do any time soon. Congratulations again...

Around the Network

Wow congrats Ronster.

JPL78 said:
yungmagic09 said:
Here are the achievements for Left 4 Dead 2:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/left-4-dead-2/achievements/

I can't wait to play this.

YES. Demo on the 27th wasn't it? That was the only way I was able to trade L4D in a couple months ago is because of how awesome part 2 looks. Although melee is going to have to be pretty damn effective versus the guns for as much as they are pushing it in the achievements.

There's already a demo out for Left 4 Deas 2.  It's called Left 4 Dead.  You just pretend you're swinging a bat sometimes while playing it. 

Good job Ronster on 100k, although all your Sega achievements have been declared invalid.  There is a 5 sega arcade game limit. 

Completed XBLA: 16 / 32
Completed Retail: 17 / 64
GS Completion %: 82.63%

Please nobody buy brutal legend.. Your faces might get melted off due to the extreme in-game metal.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

The league is up-to-date for this week...

@Strategyking92... Too late for for me... I am experiencing the extreme in-game metal... And enjoying it...

Neo, if I recall correctly South Park is a race with 6 players but I don't see it on the active race page.

Having nothing to do with that, I'm changing my gaming model from buying everything I play to instead just getting gamefly and renting anything I want. It could save me a ton of money but then I found the down side to gamefly. You can't get shit for newer games without waiting a while. Every single thing I wanted said low to very low possibility of shipping and instead of ending up with Saw and Brutal Legend I get Riddick and Mortal Kombat vs. DC....meh.

I'm a first day out kind of gamer it will drive me crazy not being able to play new games. So I'm not sure I'm going to keep going next month or not.