By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz 360 Gamerscore League

Will anyone object if all tournaments wrap up by December 17th? And no more after until the new league season January 7th?

I will only do gamerscore, ta, and league point updates on December 24th and 31st.

Now, for the new 2010 season I have two questions that I need opinion on (and will not take any of it personally):

1) Do you want me to continue running the league or do we want to hand it off to someone new?

2) Are there any rule / format changes that people want? I intend to include weekly league points for True Achievement weekly scores. But, I need to know if people want other changes.

Around the Network

Hey NeoRatt, I think you've done a fantastic job and should carry on (that's if you want to)

Only suggestion I can think of is to have at least some information in the OP (Gamerscore rank and Platinums maybe)

Seece said:

Hey NeoRatt, I think you've done a fantastic job and should carry on (that's if you want to)

Only suggestion I can think of is to have at least some information in the OP (Gamerscore rank and Platinums maybe)

What more do you want in them?  It shouldn't be hard...

NeoRatt, I was wondering if you'd include a list of games that are 2 users away from becoming Platinum. Just so people would be aware and possibly more inclined to pickup one of those games. It could be at the bottom of the Platinum Games page.

• Army Of Two (18)
  • Banjo-Kazooie (18)
  • Bejeweled 2 (18)
  • Burnout Revenge (18)
  • Catan (18)
  • C&C 3 (19)
  • Frontlines: Fuel of War (19)
  • Golden Axe (18)
  • GRID (19)
  • Gun (18)
  • Hitman: Blood Money (18)
  • Lego Indiana Jones (19)
  • LUMINES LIVE! (18)
  • Naruto Rise Of A Ninja (18)
  • Peggle (19)
  • Pinball FX (18)
  • Quake 4 (18)
  • Robotron: 2084 (18)
  • Sonic The Hedgehog 2 (18)
  • [PROTOTYPE] (18)

YES add Burnout Revenge, that platinum has my name written all over it!

Around the Network
eNamrah said:

NeoRatt, I was wondering if you'd include a list of games that are 2 users away from becoming Platinum. Just so people would be aware and possibly more inclined to pickup one of those games. It could be at the bottom of the Platinum Games page.

• Army Of Two (18)
  • Banjo-Kazooie (18)
  • Bejeweled 2 (18)
  • Burnout Revenge (18)
  • Catan (18)
  • C&C 3 (19)
  • Frontlines: Fuel of War (19)
  • Golden Axe (18)
  • GRID (19)
  • Gun (18)
  • Hitman: Blood Money (18)
  • Lego Indiana Jones (19)
  • LUMINES LIVE! (18)
  • Naruto Rise Of A Ninja (18)
  • Peggle (19)
  • Pinball FX (18)
  • Quake 4 (18)
  • Robotron: 2084 (18)
  • Sonic The Hedgehog 2 (18)
  • [PROTOTYPE] (18)

I'll see what I can do...  I have been thinking about this list but wasn't sure if it would make people think I was trying to advertise to buy games...  There are some good games there that haven't got to platinum yet....  Burnout Revenge, Frontlines, Grid, etc.

PS:  Army of Two is platinum...  There are 18 US, 9 Euro tags.

The league is up to date for this week.

i might subscribe as well.

putting c&c 3 and lego indiana jones platinum

Here are the achievements for Modern Warfare 2:

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/103/1030987p1.html

Just got Guitar Hero 5 off amazon for $27. Greatest site ever

Completed XBLA: 16 / 32
Completed Retail: 17 / 64
GS Completion %: 82.63%