By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz 360 Gamerscore League

I have updated the league standings and active tournaments...

Platinums will follow later Sunday...

Around the Network

Woot my copy of ODST has arrived I look foward to seeing you guys online! Let's do a giant VGChartz Halo Battle!

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-

Hopefully ODST comes in tomorrow. Also ordered Batman last night. An example of why amazon is great:

Item(s) Subtotal: $46.99
Shipping & Handling: $4.49
Super Saver Discount: -$4.49
Promotion Applied: -$10.00
Promotion Applied: -$4.70
-----
Total Before Tax: $32.29
Estimated Tax: $0.00
-----
Grand Total: $32.29

Completed XBLA: 16 / 32
Completed Retail: 17 / 64
GS Completion %: 82.63%

People already have 900 plus points in Halo ODST? Is it that easy to get the gamerscore points?

I'll probably pass on it for a while. I'm waiting on Kingdom Hearts DS in a couple days and since I'm just coming off my yearly vacation I have like no money for games. Plus as cool as it looks, I get the idea the value of the package is the online play and I never really play Halo games online much.

Also, sorry Neo, I scored some Marvel achievements last week when my Internet was down from heavy storms. I hope its not a big problem, it was a small percentage of my overall score.

JPL78 said:
People already have 900 plus points in Halo ODST? Is it that easy to get the gamerscore points?

I'll probably pass on it for a while. I'm waiting on Kingdom Hearts DS in a couple days and since I'm just coming off my yearly vacation I have like no money for games. Plus as cool as it looks, I get the idea the value of the package is the online play and I never really play Halo games online much.

Also, sorry Neo, I scored some Marvel achievements last week when my Internet was down from heavy storms. I hope its not a big problem, it was a small percentage of my overall score.

Halo ODST is fairly easy to get achievements in.  Playing through the game on Normal netted me 460.  If I would have went through on Legendary I would have had 660...  If I was meticulous in looking for audio files I would have got another 105...  There are a bunch of achievements for counting headshots, sticky grenades etc...  The rest are Firefight achievements...  Anyone experienced at Halo would find it fairly easy to rack up achievements.

As for the offline Marvel achievements...  No big deal...  I know that most of yours are done online so I would only question them if they were out of order.  I only end up closely watching a few players now-a-days as most people seem to get achievements dated and online.

Around the Network

Platinum awards are up-to-date now.

Is anyone else finding this site is getting increasingly PS3 biased? There are 2,000 more forum threads on PS3, 200 more news articles about PS3 then 360, and I haven't seen a new 360 user in eons...

NeoRatt said:
Is anyone else finding this site is getting increasingly PS3 biased? There are 2,000 more forum threads on PS3, 200 more news articles about PS3 then 360, and I haven't seen a new 360 user in eons...

It could be due to gebx leaving, combined with madskillz and starcraft posting less. Those 3 were among the most ardent 360 supporters in the forum. selnor and JaggedSac appear to the last hope.   Or it could be that the PS3's price cut, redesign and perceived better lineup have stolen much of the 360's momentum. Make no mistake PS3 fans have always greatly outnumbered 360 fans here. They were simply dormant at the end of last year.

I don't know. I tend to avoid much of the forum nowadays and focus on this league and sales numbers while on VGChartz.

Thinking about getting the L4D DLC. Any reviews from league users that have it? Is it worth it? I know it's only 2 chapters and supposedly less than 30 minutes, which is a bit disappointing to me. The achievements look easy as well.

This link has moved.

Microsoft Gamerscore League
GS Career TA Career League Career Platinum  Career Tournies Career
GS Season TA Season League Season Platinum  Season Tournies Season
GS Weekly TA Weekly League Weekly Platinum  Weekly Tournies Weekly

Achievements LB TA LB League Rules Platinum Games Potential Tournies
  TA Ratio LB   Completion LB