By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz 360 Gamerscore League

Halo ODST is awesome!

Around the Network
Ronster316 said:
The Halo ODST race will be red hot.

I need to get my copy NOW........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn you nightshift work, i just can't find the time to travel to my nearest gamestation or CEX to collect it.

Damn you Tesco's too, my local one only stocks wii games now........ grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

I need my copy as well! Damn you Amazon!!! ship my game!!! grr!!!

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-

Grahamhsu said:
Ronster316 said:
The Halo ODST race will be red hot.

I need to get my copy NOW........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn you nightshift work, i just can't find the time to travel to my nearest gamestation or CEX to collect it.

Damn you Tesco's too, my local one only stocks wii games now........ grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

I need my copy as well! Damn you Amazon!!! ship my game!!! grr!!!

Damn Tesco's and Amazon to HELL.........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And blockbuster for closing my local store....!!!!!!!!!!!

Inconsiderate bar stewards......!!!!!!!!!!!!

This weeks results will be delayed by a few hours at least.

MyGamerCard seems to be MIA...

I will pull the XBox.COM numbers in a few minutes, but I won't be posting results until I wake up tomorrow morning.

I have updated what I can. Once I can get to MyGamerCard.NET I will update the rest.

Around the Network

Is everyone else having problems reaching MyGamerCard.NET?

IcingDeathWrath was able to get on MGC... I will post an update later today for Batman and try and figure out why I can't get there.

NeoRatt, it sound like your IP has been banned from MGC.  I had this problem 4 or 5 months ago when I found out that MGC's system will automatically ban your IP if you cycle through their leaderboards too fast, among other things.  You have 3 remedies: try a proxy, get a new IP from your ISP (if possible), or email Morgon (userservices@mygamercard.net) tell him the IP address you can't access the site with and he will un-ban it.

eNamrah said:

NeoRatt, it sound like your IP has been banned from MGC.  I had this problem 4 or 5 months ago when I found out that MGC's system will automatically ban your IP if you cycle through their leaderboards too fast, among other things.  You have 3 remedies: try a proxy, get a new IP from your ISP (if possible), or email Morgon (userservices@mygamercard.net) tell him the IP address you can't access the site with and he will un-ban it.

Thanks.

NeoRatt said:
eNamrah said:

Thanks.

My IP was blocked...  Thanks again for the help and I will try to get everything up to date tonight...  Sorry, for the inconvenience everyone...