By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz 360 Gamerscore League

VGChartz 360 Gamerscore League
Gamerscore Rank True Achievement Rank League Rank MyGamerCard LB
  True Achievements LB League Rules  
Active Tournaments Platinum  Game Awards Current Hall of Fame Chartz
Potential Tournaments Platinum Games Past Hall of Fame Achievers of the Week

The league is up-to-date for this week...

As Erikers humbly mentioned he is now tied at the top of the platinum list...

What a completion run he has been on....

Around the Network

I think the Chartz record for most gamerscore in a week by all users will be obliterated later on this year, it's that time of year again (you know, yearly franchise updates like Fifa, Need for speed and Smackdown v raw)

Plus of course you have 2 heavyweight champions making a return (Halo & Modern warfare)

If anybody would like to play through the Halo Wars coop campaign let me know. No wonder Ensemble got canned with stupid decisions like not letting you play coop unless it's with somebody from your list.

Completed XBLA: 16 / 32
Completed Retail: 17 / 64
GS Completion %: 82.63%

Just noticed that Batman qualifies as a Platinum game now...

This link has moved.

Microsoft Gamerscore League
GS Career TA Career League Career Platinum  Career Tournies Career
GS Season TA Season League Season Platinum  Season Tournies Season
GS Weekly TA Weekly League Weekly Platinum  Weekly Tournies Weekly

Achievements LB TA LB League Rules Platinum Games Potential Tournies
  TA Ratio LB   Completion LB  

Around the Network
NeoRatt said:
OK, I go to the midnight launch of Halo ODST in town, pick up my copy, come home, and plug it in for an all nighter on my launch 360...

RRoD just as the drop begins before I shoot a single covenant...

I really need to get rid of my pre-Jasper 360's....

Anyhow, Halo ODST is already at tournament status.

Did you get that system at launch?  That's probably a record for the longest one of those systems has lasted.  Once my 3 years of warranty ended, I sold my system for $100 and got an arcade off amazon around February this year.  That's probably the best thing to do and you have another 3 years of warranty. 

Completed XBLA: 16 / 32
Completed Retail: 17 / 64
GS Completion %: 82.63%

erikers said:
NeoRatt said:
OK, I go to the midnight launch of Halo ODST in town, pick up my copy, come home, and plug it in for an all nighter on my launch 360...

RRoD just as the drop begins before I shoot a single covenant...

I really need to get rid of my pre-Jasper 360's....

Anyhow, Halo ODST is already at tournament status.

Did you get that system at launch?  That's probably a record for the longest one of those systems has lasted.  Once my 3 years of warranty ended, I sold my system for $100 and got an arcade off amazon around February this year.  That's probably the best thing to do and you have another 3 years of warranty. 

Yep, it was from launch day back in November 2005...  I was pretty upset...  Had to re-jig the 360's in my house so that the 2 Jaspers (Arcade and RE5 Elite) I have are where I do most of my gaming...

Played through the halo ODST today...  I am glad reviewers aren't throwing it 10's...  But, to me it was the best Halo yet, and definately the best campaign since the original Halo.  spent some time with Firefight...  Another winner.

The most impressive part is after 8 hours of play I never saw a single frame rate drop that was noticable (In Halo 3 I found it dropped three or four times)...  And the music is absolutely one of the best I have seen in game for a long time.  Between this and what I have played of Batman AA, these are the best games this year...

Halo ODST is now a ten point tournament... 10 owners on MGC now...!

Halo ODST is at platinum game status now as well...

Only took a day to get there!

The Halo ODST race will be red hot.

I need to get my copy NOW........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn you nightshift work, i just can't find the time to travel to my nearest gamestation or CEX to collect it.

Damn you Tesco's too, my local one only stocks wii games now........ grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.