By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz 360 Gamerscore League

Okay, how come when you beat Guitar Hero 5 and unlock the last venue you do not get the achievement for unlocking all the venues? What else is there to do that I'm missing here?

Sucks too I went 95 percent of the game on Expert and as usual Neversoft felt the need to add robot finger impossible songs at the end and I had to cut it on Hard to finish.

edit: whew! Just played every single one of the 43 songs in The Beatles: Rock Band in one evening!  I never did the endless setlist in the other games but I can assume it is a soul sucking experience.

Around the Network
JPL78 said:

Okay, how come when you beat Guitar Hero 5 and unlock the last venue you do not get the achievement for unlocking all the venues? What else is there to do that I'm missing here?

Sucks too I went 95 percent of the game on Expert and as usual Neversoft felt the need to add robot finger impossible songs at the end and I had to cut it on Hard to finish.

edit: whew! Just played every single one of the 43 songs in The Beatles: Rock Band in one evening! I never did the endless setlist in the other games but I can assume it is a soul sucking experience.

The difference is the endless setlist in Rock band is 5+ hours and Rock band 2 endless setlist is 8+ hours.  43 Beatles songs should clock in at about 100 minutes in an endless setlist.  They'd need to put about 180 Beatles songs in there to make it a real endless setlist.  Rock band 2 is the soul sucking one if you try to get the achievement of never pausing or failing a song during the 8 hour session.  You'd shoot yourself once it's done. 

Completed XBLA: 16 / 32
Completed Retail: 17 / 64
GS Completion %: 82.63%

erikers said:
JPL78 said:

edit: whew! Just played every single one of the 43 songs in The Beatles: Rock Band in one evening! I never did the endless setlist in the other games but I can assume it is a soul sucking experience.

The difference is the endless setlist in Rock band is 5+ hours and Rock band 2 endless setlist is 8+ hours.  43 Beatles songs should clock in at about 100 minutes in an endless setlist.  They'd need to put about 180 Beatles songs in there to make it a real endless setlist.  Rock band 2 is the soul sucking one if you try to get the achievement of never pausing or failing a song during the 8 hour session.  You'd shoot yourself once it's done. 

Or just not do it to begin with.  There is definately a reason why I don't even attempt it. Kudos to you if you got it.

Yeah, most of The Beatles songs are really short.  Took more than a 100 minutes though, seemed to.  I started at 6, played till 9 and then took an hour break to watch a show and eat, got back to it and finished about 12:00.  Didn't fail a song or waste any time.  I did go smoke cigarettes every so often. So about 4 hours but that does include the little cinema scenes and the like.

Also, oddly enough, The Beatles is the first Rock Band or Guitar Hero game I can beat on Expert.  It's definately easier but its a lot of fun and there are challenging parts on guitar.  I can't speak for the rest of the instruments.

I need the Beatles rock band!!! I want to sing Yellow Submarine and play the guitar at the same time ;_;. Too bad I spent all my money already on bestbuy pre-orders >

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-

DAMN YOU FRACTURE.........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! damn you to hell....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have beat the last boss on fracture 3 times now and the achievement won't unlock.

Seems as though others have had the same problem but no one knows why it happens.

God damn glitched achievements grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Around the Network

The league is up to date for this week...

@Grahamhsu... Yellow Submarine makes the game worth every penny...

Thanks for the tips Ronster! It's still sooo damn hard though! I'll plough on

I got 1000/1000 on Lips! woo

YES Viva 2 got platinum status, I should get 100% in Oblivion this week also.

For the DLC on Oblivion, do you get all the achievements from doing the main quest, or are some side quests as well?

What do you guys/gals think of the new format where the loads are faster and you hyperlink to the different components of the league?

Wow neoratt!  I haven't been in this thread forever!  I love what you've done with it though.  

Does anyone know how true achievements work?