222,761 (+1%) 22,275,764
142,621 (+22%) 33,119,414
101,792 (+29%) 16,756,306
62,750 (+14%) 8,098,756
52,426 (-4%) 16,521,876
21,120 (+1%) 49,967,330

Take my love, take my land..

Around the Network

Good numbers all around. Wii is a beast like always.

360 got a big boost, good numbers allround.

So ps3 won the RE5 battle even after being pegged as the "inferior" version LMAO. Looks like 360 only has it's high attach rates when it's selling it's multiplayer shooters.

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

I wonder if they sold as many red elites this week as arcade units?

Around the Network

great number for x360 and also ps3. both have been performing well last few weeks.

360 gets boost due to RE 5. PS3 gets a minor boost from RE5. Wii is a monster. Not good news for Sony the boost they got was better then their numbers last week but not as good as they should have been. If these numbers prove anything it's that here in the US no one cares about the PS3.

Now Playing: Crysis 2

Last Finished: BulletStorm

Online IDs: PSN: computermaximus, XBL: computermaximus

XGamer0611 said:
360 gets boost due to RE 5. PS3 gets a minor boost from RE5. Wii is a monster. Not good news for Sony the boost they got was better then their numbers last week but not as good as they should have been. If these numbers prove anything it's that here in the US no one cares about the PS3.

Thats why 60,000 americans bought it anyway. Nice one mate!

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Ps3 is very sad.And PSP too.
Xbox 360 doing great.
Sony can't do much anymore without price cut.
Last year it began with Blu-ray victory..

Take my love, take my land..

Nintendodomination as always. Even with a big release like Resident Evil 5 for the competition. Amazing!