By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Killzone 2 DEMO After halo 3?!?!?!

ssj12 said:
Dolla Dolla said:
They showed like one clip of Halo 3 at E3. Halo didn't need hype at E3, Killzone did. Killzone needs all the hype it can get at this point to keep building and building. If you are smart businessman, you don't release a demo during the release of Halo 3. You want to release it when the media is looking for something to latch onto, not when they are falling over slobbering over Halo smashing an entertainment history record.

Thank God Sony doesn't take advice from the likes of you folk

how would releasing a game demo on the day of Halo 3 of a game that looks way better and should play better (according to IGN's hands-on)?

it would be a good way to compare halo 3 vs killzone 2. Plus most PS3 owners arent getting Halo 3 because its not going on the PS3 so why do we care about it? If we got a demo if Killzone 2 we would have something to be excited about. The we can have comparison videos of Halo 3 vs Killzone 2.

Could be wrong (actually im not), but didnt the IGN interview say that the game will look amzing, not play amazing?

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network

Well, I would wait too before releasing the demo
they should wait until end of october.

but guerilla should try to make their best during the TGS ...

whatever, Killzone2 is not fighting AGAINST Halo3,
we are not in the "past" gen
there are simply too many FPS around, the competition is a lot more complex and difficult this time.

Halo3 / CoD4 / UT3 / Haze / MP3 / Bioshock / Warhawk and others ...

Time to Work !

starcraft said:
ssj12 said:
Dolla Dolla said:
They showed like one clip of Halo 3 at E3. Halo didn't need hype at E3, Killzone did. Killzone needs all the hype it can get at this point to keep building and building. If you are smart businessman, you don't release a demo during the release of Halo 3. You want to release it when the media is looking for something to latch onto, not when they are falling over slobbering over Halo smashing an entertainment history record.

Thank God Sony doesn't take advice from the likes of you folk

how would releasing a game demo on the day of Halo 3 of a game that looks way better and should play better (according to IGN's hands-on)?

it would be a good way to compare halo 3 vs killzone 2. Plus most PS3 owners arent getting Halo 3 because its not going on the PS3 so why do we care about it? If we got a demo if Killzone 2 we would have something to be excited about. The we can have comparison videos of Halo 3 vs Killzone 2.

Could be wrong (actually im not), but didnt the IGN interview say that the game will look amzing, not play amazing?

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/815/815430p3.html

yea they really said  the game doesnt play well

idiot 

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

darconi said:
Didn't the other killzone 2 thread have a dev say that the game's not even in alpha stage of development? Isn't that a little too early to start making a demo with?

they had a gameplay demo at e3, which means its well into developement... you're probably thinking of ffxiii.

i'd rather have the mgs4 demo *drooling* woohoo

They've pretty much denied any of it. On the playstation forums, a GG representative stated that there have been no announcements/plans on a demo at this time, they're working on the game.

Or, why don't I just quote it.

"No demo has been announced, let alone a date.  We are currently not working on a demo.  I don't know how much clearer I can make it."

Around the Network
libellule said:
Well, I would wait too before releasing the demo
they should wait until end of october.

but guerilla should try to make their best during the TGS ...

whatever, Killzone2 is not fighting AGAINST Halo3,
we are not in the "past" gen
there are simply too many FPS around, the competition is a lot more complex and difficult this time.

Halo3 / CoD4 / UT3 / Haze / MP3 / Bioshock / Warhawk and others ...

Warhawk is not a FPS.