By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Pokemon, let me show you them he's shiny

kevin the wiiite said:
yes they stay shiny when evolved. I have encountered (and captured) one legit shiny over 600+ hours on ruby and diamond. The odds of seeing a legit shiny are like 1 in 8192.
btw I have over 450 different pokemon on diamond right now, all legit.

Keep it real homez, don't cave to the AR pressure of these pokebitches. :D <3

Around the Network

Lucky! The only shiny I have ever seen (besides the red Gyarados in GSC) is a Ratatta in Silver.

My friend has seen a shiny Exeggcute in Fire Red and a shiny Zubat in Pearl.

The odds of finding a shiny Pokemon in the wild is 1 in 8192 battles.

http://www.serebii.net/games/shiny.shtml

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

i saw one inn the pokemon safari place but i clicked run away and then i was like shit he was shiny :(

I only ever found wild shinies in Diamond and Pearl

and

I quite like the Buneary. If i ever find the time, i'll develop a Lopunny

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

I have a legit, shiny Milotic I got on Ruby (it's on Emerald and has been cloned to make copies so I can trade them to people, but I have transferred one to Diamond). I was just fishing for Feebas when I found one that was shiny. I was like, 'oh snap! I better catch it!!' and I did. I then gave it low-leveled PokeBlocks that raised it's Beauty (I saved the game once I caught it and before I gave it PokeBlocks) to the max, but it didn't evolve. So I soft-resetted and tried it with Cornn Berries (I think) and evolved it into a Milotic. So now I have a shiny Milotic. I also have a shiny Swellow (from Sapphire) and a shiny Arbok (from FireRed) on Diamond, cloned from Emerald.

LOL. Now this is just awesome. My wife caught a Shiny Geodude today. Awesome coincidence. :D

what are shinies? I only have Pokemon Red And Blue and I know they arent in there.

O-D-C said:
what are shinies? I only have Pokemon Red And Blue and I know they arent in there.

Pokemon with an alternate color scheme and a sparkly animation when used in battle. Shinies were added in the second generation (GSC), so if you've played only the first gen games for some reason, you've missed them.

Warning: The preceding message may or may not have included sarcasm, cynicism, irony, full stops, commas, slashes, words, letters, sentences, lines, quotes,  flaeed  gramar, cryptic metaphors or other means of annoying communication. Viewer discretion is/was strongly advised.