By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

http://www.us.playstation.com/PS3/Network

Im not sure why but my guess is there putting out a new Firmwire to update the problems with Warhawk people have been having

fgsduilfgasuklwgefidslzfgb4yiogwefhawi4fbielat5gy240bh3e

Around the Network

what problems have people been having with warhawk?

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Hmm, my PS3 can't connect. I'm going to check the router just to make sure.

There are some minor server problems. It seems like it is something with the server browser that when you try to join games, it wont work and it'll tell you that the game is full. I noticed it was a little different this morning, I'll have to check it out again in a little bit.

I'll be on soon. It just went back up I hope they fixed those errors.

- Freezing while playing
- Game full problem
- Stats Problem

I just checked the warhawk forums on the official site. It looks like that could be fixed now. *edit*they still don't work for me, so who knows.

Then again, I thought I noticed that an SCEA server's ping I was looking at was updating while the server list was being updated so that's good.

Around the Network
IllegalPaladin said:
I just checked the warhawk forums on the official site. It looks like that could be fixed now.

Then again, I thought I noticed that an SCEA server's ping I was looking at was updating while the server list was being updated so that's good.

I dont think it did anything. I think they were just checking for maintenance.

WTH? I just finished playing warhawk online.

mM

Yea, sometimes I can get into servers and other times I can't.

lol, oh well.

Ehh Warhawk has worked fine for me.

i cant get onto the PSN store to D/L game demos. its been stuck @ 98% forever......

Cant wait till Assassins Creed!